It's an amazing time to be joining Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment around the world. We have grown to over 204 million paid memberships in over 190 countries. Within the Partnership Enablement Product team, we support this mission by creating and managing platforms, services, and tools, that enable our partners and internal teams to deliver a quality Netflix experience to members all over the world. The partner ecosystem is growing and we are tackling many exciting, hard problems to help support the breadth of the evolving partnership landscape.
We are looking for a strategic product leader to join the team and focus on our Partnership Enablement domain. You will lead a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, analysts, and other specialists to identify opportunities to evolve our current suite of applications and tools from being project-centric to being partner-centric. As the partner landscape has evolved, so has the need for extensible and scalable solutions across various partner and integration types. This role is focused on identifying, defining and leading this evolution towards a platform-focused suite to enable our partners effectively and efficiently across different modalities including TVs, mobile, set-top boxes and platform providers. Your team will deliver products that enable our partner and internal stakeholders to manage their integrations and relationships in a consistent, efficient manner, leaning into such principles as single sources of truth, centralized and federated data models, configurability and component-based application design. A successful candidate will have the creativity to look at problems in new ways and the boldness to try new things with an eye to scalability, a hypothesis-driven mentality, a balance of creativity and analytical skills, and exceptional organizational influence.
You will drive efficiency and quality, ensuring our internal and external stakeholders are able to scale effectively. This role has a strong focus on platform development, working to ensure scalable, consistent and efficient solutions across the integration offerings.
Be sure to review our culture page and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team. Click here to learn more about the Partnership Enablement Product Team in general.
What you will do:
• Develop the vision and strategy for how we evolve our applications and tools from discrete applications to a platform model, with the ability to scale and service multiple tenants
• Partner closely with the platform engineering team to understand how best to evolve the current Partner Portal suite, while maintaining operational ability and quality standards for our current partners and integrations
• Manage a complex in-flight migration of data and solutions; you will need to ''repair the plane while it's in the air''
• Experience working with mobile app store submissions and associated workflows to increase efficiency
• Understand and evangelize the impact of solving problems and providing solutions that will scale across the ecosystem, across partners and various integrations
• Engage and thrive in a healthy debate of ideas and communicate your vision and strategy broadly throughout the organization
• Lead cross-functional teams to define a roadmap and execute innovative ideas
• Partner closely with device partner product and engineering teams, and other product managers creating continuous feedback loops for continued improvements
• Define how we will measure the success and effectiveness of products and track productivity and quality
What We're Looking For
• 7+ years of Product Management experience with a proven record of successfully launching and scaling platforms
• Experience managing an enterprise ''store'' or marketplace, ideally in the mobile application space
• Strong understanding of platform service models, including Platform as a Service (PaaS)
• Track record of technical product innovation, finding new opportunities and building them to scale
• Demonstrated technical product ownership with B2B2C or B2B services
• Ability to prioritize well and articulate your product roadmap across business functions and geographies
• Ability to inspire, motivate, and lead large teams of designers, engineers, and business partners
• Exceptional communication skills, in writing and verbally, whether in small group discussions, large-scale presentations, or with executives
• General Manager mentality - interest in the intersection of technology, operations, and business
• Ability to mobilize the entire organization towards a common goal
• Demonstrated understanding of good UX
• Strong strategic thinker comfortable with making data-driven decisions
• Good understanding of leveraging data for consumption and visualization
• Ability to balance consumer, partner, and business interests while considering technical integration tradeoffs
• Exceptional collaboration, partnership, presentation, and influencing skills
• Comfortable working with ambiguity. This role is fluid, and will frequently evolve based on partner, strategy, and product priorities
• You are curious, mature, and ego-free. You welcome constructive feedback and can constructively give it as well
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnk5y3-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.