Senior Technical Program Manager, Information Security Engineering Program Management
Los Gatos, CA
Over 190 million members worldwide love Netflix. When they sit down to watch, we want to make sure that nothing gets between them and their favorite shows and movies. We are looking for an experienced product leader to drive innovation in improving the customer experience when they are looking for help, either on their own or when contacting Netflix customer service.
In this role, you will need to have the passion and ability to wear multiple hats, partnering with design, engineering, operations, and analytics teams across the Product and Customer Service organization to deliver the best customer experience whether it is making an improvement in the TV user experience to troubleshoot issues, enhancing mobile in-app contact tools, or helping members find help content and connect to agents.
At Netflix, our experimentation-driven innovation model focuses on exploring and defining great ideas then validating them against our core metrics through A/B testing. This approach requires both the creativity to look at problems in new ways, and the curiosity and discipline to rigorously test to find out if you have come up with a real solution.
You will be joining a team of senior product leaders focused on continuously improving our service and growing our business around the world. Although this is a senior role, like most other PMs at Netflix you will be focused on leading a cross-functional team, without direct reports, so you can focus on having an enormous impact on our customers without managing an organization.
• Provide product management leadership (customer understanding, prioritization, requirements definition) for below areas of focus.
• The end to end customer experience of getting help, including in-app voice, phone, chat, self-service help center, as well as new innovations in contact channels.
• Improve issue troubleshooting and resolution within Netflix apps on TV, mobile, web, and other devices, so members can get back to watching the shows they love.
• Build on our existing web-based help center to bring help content to the point of need within the product.
• Understand any differences in support expectations in different regions around the world, and tailor experience accordingly.
• Embody the unique Netflix culture
What We're Looking For
• 5+ years experience in product management for consumer products
• Ability to make tough decisions informed by both data and judgement.
• Deep focus on delivering a great customer experience.
• Demonstrated record of executing projects that measurably improved customer experiences.
• Organizational leadership and influence without relying on hierarchy
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills: great memos and presentations are extremely important
• Ability to inspire, motivate and lead designers and engineers
• Customer service experience is a plus
• Experience working on global products is also beneficial