Are you passionate about visual storytelling and creative experimentation? Are you excited to play a role in transforming how content on Netflix is promoted to over 200 million members across 190 countries?
At Netflix, we have an insatiable need to continually improve our product experience and the creative elements that support it and the Product Creative Studio team sits at the forefront of this effort. The team's purpose is to help Netflix members discover content they'll love and want to engage with. By combining A/B testing with creative storytelling, the Strategist partners with content creators, creative teams (agencies and in-house), and a wide range of cross-functional teams to develop captivating and varied promotional assets (artwork and video) for Netflix titles across the product experience.
The Product Creative Studio Strategist uses both the left and right brain equally and requires a personality and skill-set that can easily go from art to science and back again. Success is not only based on creating the most varied and visually stimulating cache of assets but also coordinating across numerous internal and external stakeholder groups. You'll create strong partnerships with creative directors, agencies, studios and other cross-functional teams to define the creative look and feel of a title that can travel internationally. Garnering an extremely deep understanding of product and content strategies will be inherent to your success as well.
Your day to day will include
• Writing a creative brief based on data and insights from partner teams and tools.
• Working with internal and external stakeholders to source, direct and produce compelling imagery and video assets.
• Conceptualising and driving innovation projects that can enable more data-driven creative decision making.
• Leading onboarding meetings with studio reps, talent and agency partners to introduce Netflix product and creative.
• Reviewing artwork performance metrics, analysing winning trends, and determining a path for greater creative excellence.
• Working with engineers to determine the best tools or modifications to current tools to improve workflows.
• Looking above the horizon to conceptualise A/B test hypotheses to uncover new ways of driving business impact through creative.
• 10+ years in a digital creative environment. Entertainment and/or gaming experience is a plus.
• Familiarity with mobile, media and entertainment trends.
• Exceptional communicator: Ability to inspire and influence, and dexterity in presenting to large/ diverse audiences.
• Ability to create clear, effective briefs grounded in data and insights.
• Must be capable and conversant in all aspects of digital creative (image and video) production workflow.
• Deep experience working with creative talent and the ability to provide concise, clear, and actionable creative feedback/ direction.
• Deep curiosity for testing and analytics.
• Proactive, fast, and flexible problem-solver with superb time, resource, and stakeholder management.
• Passion and curiosity towards building great product experiences for everyone (local and global).
• Great interpersonal skills with the ability to voice opinions and give feedback.
• The soft skills to be able to recognize when to challenge conventional thinking, and also to accept feedback on ideas and work products.
• Excel as an individual contributor with global purview
• Understand, advocate, and embody the Netflix culture and team goals.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d552x1-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.