Product Manager, Studio Innovation
Los Gatos, CA
At Netflix, scaling to connect hundreds of millions of people in 190 countries with great movies and TV series requires not only amazing content but also strategic partnerships and product integrations that make it easy to discover, pay for, and enjoy Netflix. We tackle many challenging problems and are looking for someone who can help Netflix continue to grow and thrive around the globe.
Netflix has an extensive and growing global network of partner relationships with device manufacturers and operators. These hundreds of partnerships include those with companies like Samsung, Google, Amazon, Telefonica, Sky, and Comcast. The Product Analyst will join a product management team that plays an integral part in scaling the technical and financial aspects of these partnerships throughout their lifecycle.
For this impactful role we are looking for someone who can take complete ownership of a problem or task, effortlessly shifting between the details and the ''big picture''. You can do a detailed and complex analysis but then package and present it to a cross-functional leadership group. You will relentlessly debug a problem but then recommend a solution to prevent it from recurring. You can generate an exhaustive list of requirements but also succinctly describe what you're trying to accomplish.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Helping to maintain the health of end-to-end partner revenue and data operations; you will play a lead role in the identification, validation, documentation, and resolution of payment issues
• Partnering with PMs to define the requirements for partnership revenue and data workflows and tooling; you will be a thought and execution partner
• Establishing product metrics, constructing operational and analytical dashboards, and being responsible for certain KPIs; you will help our team and organization be more data-driven
• Generation of insights to define and refine product opportunities and business cases; you will help us make more impactful decisions
• Engaging with and building alignment across a diverse set of stakeholders including Business Development, Partner Engagement, Product, Data, Engineering, and Finance teams; you will be a recognized expert in your domain
• Demonstrated data fluency; you're comfortable with large datasets, constructing your own queries, designing data visualizations, and extracting meaning from your analysis
• Strong product and strategy mindset; you're perpetually asking the ''why?''
• Experience working and establishing credibility with colleagues spanning Product, Engineering, Data, Finance, and Business Development; you have strong written and verbal communication skills
• High-level understanding of corporate accounting; you know how B2B transactions hit a P&L
• Ability to dig into the details where needed without losing sight of the bigger picture
• Exceptionally curious and excited by making sense of complexity
• Earnest, mature, and ego-free; able to both receive and provide constructive candid feedback
• 4+ years of relevant work experience as an analyst, product manager, data scientist, or management consultant