Privacy Engineer (L4)
Netflix is revolutionizing entertainment by producing, distributing, and streaming content at a massive scale. Over 230 million members around the globe are currently enjoying more than two billion hours per month of original series, documentaries and feature films. Visit our Long-Term View to learn more.
The Privacy and Data Protection Engineering team enables safe & efficient data use for Netflix. We are a growing team with tremendous visibility and impact, and with Netflix's culture of ''Freedom and Responsibility'' you'll decide how to best use your talents and time.
We are looking for the next stunning Privacy Engineer to join our team supporting all product areas across Netflix! In this role you will provide technical privacy guidance by taking legal and regulatory expectations and translating them into requirements, designs and roadmaps. You will have a front row seat to new product features and plans while ensuring ongoing assurance and support. This is a high visibility role where you will get to build strong partnerships with cross-functional stakeholders including security and privacy engineers, software and data engineers, product managers, legal, product and engineering leadership.
• You're passionate about privacy and data protection!
• You have strong subject matter expertise in supporting products or businesses in privacy topics such as data collection, storage, access, usage and deletion.
• You can use privacy risk analysis methods to quantify, prioritize and communicate privacy issues.
• You can advise on what Privacy Enhancing Technologies to use and explain why they make a difference.
• You can utilize a variety of communication and collaboration tools and methods to facilitate effective alignment with a number of stakeholders, including legal.
Stunning colleagues come from different education levels and backgrounds. The Netflix culture determines who we hire, how we work together and how we make decisions. You will be surrounded by a great team and empowered to produce your best work.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $300,000 - $900,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r03401-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.