Hybrid Production Artist
Los Angeles, CA
It's an amazing time to join Netflix, as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content and building brand love around the world. Creative Marketing Production at Netflix is a global center-of-excellence for creative operations and production at speed and scale to connect our stories with millions of people worldwide.
With 195 million paid memberships in over 190 countries, Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service and is powered by a work culture that's focused on high performance and continuous improvement. To support our continued evolution, we are looking for an experienced and passionate Print Producer focused primarily on Film & Awards to join our Creative Marketing Production team.
Reporting to the Manager, Art & Print Production, you will join a team of print production experts responsible for all aspects of Print Production and Servicing, including finishing, proof reviews, localization, and adaptation. You value the importance of protecting creative excellence while maintaining a logical outlook for project execution. You understand Creative Marketing workflows and excel in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change. This means that you are nimble, able to balance competing priorities among global stakeholders, and thrive as a strong individual lead, and a collaborative team member, in a rigorous environment.
• Manage the finishing, production, localization, and servicing of design assets (key art, print adaptations, digital OOH), ensuring brand, layout and specs for our marketing and communications teams.
• Plan and manage internal and external print production communication and workflow, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
• Shepard scope, budget, and overall print production resources.
• Liaise between internal and external partners to provide functional guidance and industry best-practices on art and print campaign collateral
• Identify and drive initiatives to streamline the print production process
• 7+ years Print Production experience at an entertainment studio, agency or similar environment.
• Theatrical Marketing Experience: Knowledge of MPA regulations, experience working with DGA and WGA rules for OOH creative, and experience working on Print & OOH Awards Campaigns
• Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Fluent in digital formats and best practices.
• Strong working knowledge of RGB to CMYK print process and the transition between digital to print color.
• Understand the difference between a digital comp file and a high res print finish.
• Fluent in Print formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management, servicing and trafficking. AV experience a plus, as this role manages digital/motion units.