We're looking for a highly ambitious, energetic, and experienced principal-level Product Designer who will enable a best-in-class Netflix experience for over 200+ million members. You will lead design for a pillar of Netflix's Partner Enablement Platform XD team, collaborating with stunning product, engineering, and XD colleagues to build the apps, tools, and services that power Netflix's global partnerships.
This will be a remote-friendly role, with the freedom to set your own work-from-home schedule. When safe and reasonable, there will be times where the team will meet onsite in Los Gatos for meaningful moments of collaboration and bonding. We want you to be happy and have a work-life-balance that enables you to thrive!
About Netflix and Our Partnerships
Scaling to connect Netflix with 200+ million people in 190 countries with movies, TV series, games, and interactive experiences requires strategic partnerships and high-quality product integrations. Ever wonder about the Netflix button on new TV remotes or how the Netflix app is always ready when you boot up your new device? Or how Netflix is now an option that can be added to your cable bundle?
Netflix works closely with a variety of partners such as Google, Samsung, Amazon, and regional partners like Comcast and Sky to integrate and launch Netflix applications on their devices. You'll be the principal designer who crafts the apps, tools, and services that enable these experiences and partnerships. You'll play a critical role in delivering the joy of Netflix to the world!
Why You'll Love Our Team
• Startup environment that's big on individual responsibility and lean on process.
• Work with stunning, supportive designers on problems that matter.
• Top of market compensation and benefits, flexible time off, and work-life-balance.
• Remote flexibility to balance work-from-home and in-office work, so long as you're able to be onsite for meaningful collaboration (when safe).
• Freedom and flexibility to craft your own design workflow, while harnessing Netflix's world-class design system and tooling.
• Meaningful financial support for further education and professional growth.
• An inclusive environment to help you do your best work and feel genuinely supported.
What You Will Do
• Lead the design of partner-facing tools, experiences, and apps that enable:
• Netflix to be streamed on any device, anywhere
• Interactive experiences
• Partnerships with the world's biggest brands
• Lead individual design initiatives and contribute to the outputs of Netflix XD.
• Identify, research, and drive new initiatives that enable next generation experiences, like Netflix Gaming.
• Collaborate with engineers, product managers, tech writers, and other stakeholders to develop and iterate upon new concepts.
What We're Looking For
• A passionate energy for great design and amplifying our team culture.
• 8+ years as a Product Designer (or equivalent experience) in the B2B2C space, leading high-impact initiatives from concept to execution.
• A versatile portfolio that showcases deep interaction and problem solving skills.
• Understanding of complex workflows designed to scale across diverse, global operations teams.
• Experience contributing to and consuming component-based design systems.
• Excellent communication skills that excite stakeholders and articulate a vision.
• Experience working with complex internal tooling, payments, or technical systems.
• Experience with partnerships or partner tooling.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwny12-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.