At its heart, the Photo + AV Studio role is all about telling stories.
Our team identifies the best moments on the sets of our Netflix series and films, and works with vendors to capture photography and video during production.
We then create photo and video assets from this content to tell visually-driven stories that appeal to and spark conversations amongst identified audiences.
The Photo & AV Studio Manager for Indonesia will be responsible for leading the on-set coverage strategy of Indonesia Original title productions including series, films, documentaries, docu-series and comedy specials.
With strong partnerships across multiple departments, the Photo + AV Studio Manager will bring to life the on-set creative needs of a title campaign. Their creative output and strategic contributions will shape, enhance and support marketing and publicity campaigns in Indonesia.
The role will utilise the Manager's knowledge of TV/film productions, talent/filmmaker relations, and publicity/marketing strategies. The Manager will also be expected to work on other South East Asia markets and projects as required, so a high cross-cultural EQ and curiosity are must-haves.
This position also requires a high level of creativity and innovation. The successful candidate will be inquisitive, have strong project management experience, and be attuned to great visual storytelling.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Develop content strategies in collaboration with your cross-functional partners in publicity, marketing, social, product and content, and align on the creative needs of the title
• Leverage your editorial and creative expertise to solve for business opportunities through authentic visual storytelling and compelling creatives (audio-visual and photo assets)
• Be responsible for the best use of talent time during production to meet the creative needs of the campaign. Drive communication from the set to key stakeholders
• Innovate and build engaging narratives that tell the story behind the story. Conduct in-depth interviews with on-screen and off-screen talent to uncover and shape narratives that elevate the campaign
• Read scripts, and plan, hire and supervise unit photographers and video crews to capture the best on-set creative.
• Foster partnerships within the industry
• Creatively produce the photography and video needs for title premieres, events and editorial photoshoots, to build impactful creatives that further the campaign messaging and encourage conversation
Skills and Requirements:
• 8+ years of experience as a content creator, creative producer, art director at an entertainment and lifestyle media house or outlet or similar
• Work experience in Marketing, Publicity & Communications, at an entertainment studio or production company
• Strong creative eye with a keen understanding of visual storytelling in the service of audience-first communication strategies
• Understand the nuances of and have contacts in the photography and video industries in Indonesia
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop and Premiere Pro is preferred
• Business level fluency in Bahasa Indonesian and English is required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqo9vm-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.