Intraday Manager, Customer Service Workforce Management
Are you an entertainment fanatic? Do you have a deep passion for photography and audio visuals and like telling impactful stories through these mediums? Does the thought of working with the industry's greatest talent from on-screen and behind-the-camera inspire you? Can you combine creative brilliance with expert project management?
The Team You will be Joining
The newly created Netflix Photo & AV Studio specializes in capturing imagery that shapes, enhances and supports our Publicity, Marketing and Product campaigns for our Netflix Original content including series, films, and documentaries in Latin America. At its heart, Photo & AV studio is helping tell stories with photo and video creative from the productions of the shows and films we make. It is responsible for on set creative coverage during all phases of a title's production that is then strategically placed across the region with our cross functional partners.
The Photo & AV Studio Manager will lead on-set coverage strategy of LATAM Original title productions including series, films, documentaries, docu-series and comedy specials.
We are seeking an individual to lead strategic photography and audio visual campaigns driven by creative materials such as - unit photography, social, editorial, gallery photo shoots, event photography, behind the scenes interviews, featurettes as well as press and editorial facing assets. This role spearheads all photography and AV capture on set during productions of Netflix Original Content. This is achieved by utilizing knowledge of tv/film productions, talent and filmmaker relations to help enhance Publicity, Marketing and Product campaigns across the LATAM markets. In addition, the role supports event photography and av capture as part of the strategy on title campaigns.
The role requires a high level of creativity, an inquisitive and innovative personality as well as a strong project management background. A team player with a positive attitude and willingness to be flexible and get the job done is essential, as is the ability to strategically plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously. In addition, cross-functional partnerships across multiple departments - from publicity to marketing to product and content as well as show production, talent reps, and external photographers, videographers and producers throughout the lifecycle of a campaign, are required.
This candidate must be extremely well organized, creative, a succinct communicator, a team player and thrive in a fast-paced environment. They must be self-motivated, possess integrity and able to work autonomously across multiple teams. The ideal candidate will use sound judgement to make wise decisions, think strategically and drive their colleagues to do the same.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Develop and execute a photography and AV on set capture strategy, per project/title, to capture, produce and utilize impactful visual assets to enhance and support the publicity, social, and marketing campaign throughout its lifecycle
• Read scripts, plan, hire and oversee unit photographers and video crews to obtain the best on set creative of our Local Language Originals
• Lead communication with show production, lead campaign publicist, marketing/social teams, showrunners/filmmakers and talent representatives
• Produce out of character editorial photography with Netflix talent on certain campaigns
• Assist with the asset management and distribution of photographic/AV materials
• Oversee retouching of unit and editorial photography
• Manage talent approvals on all unit and gallery photography
• Oversee photography needs for premieres and events
• Manage budgets and negotiate rates with third-party vendors
• Innovate and build engaging narratives that tell the story behind the story. Conduct in-depth interviews with on-screen and off-screen talent to uncover and build assets that elevate the campaign
• Meet the photography and video needs for premieres, events and photoshoots
Skills and requirements:
• 8+ years of experience as a content creator at an entertainment, lifestyle media house
• Work experience in Marketing & Communications, at an entertainment or production company
• Strong creative eye with a keen understanding of visual storytelling in the service of audience-first communication strategies
• Understand and have contacts in the photography and video industries in Brazil
• Knowledgeable of photo and AV specs & formats
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop and Pro is preferred
• Fluency in Portuguese and English is required