Associate, Content Strategy and Analysis
Netflix continues to transform entertainment globally. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. A key to growth is our ability to work well with global partners across verticals. As we move beyond 195m paid members and hundreds of partnerships worldwide, we are looking for talented individuals to drive better creative outcomes for our partnerships.
APAC is an important region for us and it's an exciting time to be part of driving our growth with outstanding colleagues who are responsible for driving our success in APAC. We have an amazing opportunity to join the Partner Marketing team as a Partner Marketing Creative Manager, based in Seoul, Korea or Tokyo, Japan. This role spans across multiple markets, including Korea and SEA. The ideal candidate will have deep experience building and implementing creative strategy with clients and/or partners, as well as elevating creative output from brief to execution.
Our partners range from telcos and MVPD/ISPs such as LG U+ Korea, Globe Philippines, AIS Thailand and global device partners such as Samsung and LG, as well as leading consumer brands. We are seeking an experienced creative professional who is hands on, responsible for end-to-end creative strategy and execution for these partners.
As partner facing strategists and gatekeepers of the Netflix brand, you will be responsible for the day-to-day communication with the partner as it relates to creative execution. You'll work closely with the Partner Marketing managers to pitch, develop and execute creative for partner campaigns and programs. You will work cross-functionally with internal creative teams and partner agencies, to deliver best-in-class creative executions. The successful candidate will ultimately be responsible for setting the creative strategy, ensuring business objectives are met and the narrative throughout the work reflects strategic intent.
• Introducing new partners and their agencies to the Netflix brand, content, briefing agencies, and uncovering creative opportunities for our partners
• Translating brand/marketing requirements into concepts our partners and their consumers can be inspired by
• Leading creative workshops and presenting best-in-class creative case studies for partners during the concepting phase
• Offering creative guidance and expertise to regional partner marketing leads and key stakeholders
• Managing marketing tools for regional implementation: toolkits, educational materials, partner portals, and creative case studies
• Partnering with multiple creative agencies to develop breakthrough, content-driven thinking that extends our title campaign efforts for partners
• Owning and directing design, curation, and delivery of Netflix-produced partner assets
• Owning partner creative feedback loop and output
• Uncovering opportunities to develop creative briefs and propose campaign ideas based on upcoming regional priorities
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams including: Title Marketing, Creative Marketing, Publicity and Events, Visual Communications, and Editorial & Publishing.
• Guarding Netflix brand attribution/representation as well as usage of owned Netflix and studio content in partner creative
• 8+ years of track record in brand and/or consumer marketing
• Experience in partnerships, entertainment and/or tech a plus
• Demonstrable experience leading and driving creative strategy with notable brands
• Fluency in English and Korean and Japanese is required. Other APAC languages are a plus.
• Strong local market knowledge and perspective
• Strong input on strategy and a clear POV on creative work
• Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
• Experience in all media, with a meaningful body of work to share
• Demonstrated ability to leverage insights and analytics to set creative strategy
• Passion for building great content marketing programs that are unique and scalable
• Work independently, comfortable with ambiguity, agile and driven to make things happen, all without getting bogged down in process
• Ability to prioritize effectively and drive results
• Copywriting and design experience a plus
• A curious and creative thinker who is passionate about inventive storytelling.
• Entrepreneurial and self-motivated collaborator who thrives in a fast paced and multifaceted environment
• Capable of being impactful without the support of a large team of direct reports
• Able to work both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders
• Strategic, forward-thinker, extremely organized, effective communicator, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Passionate, high level of intellectual curiosity with the ability to demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
• Agile, goal-oriented, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge
• A selfless, collaborative senior professional who will naturally go beyond roles and titles to get great work done
• A natural and deep affection for movies and television
• A desire to thrive in our unique culture