Senior Software Engineer, Partner Engagement Applications and Insights
Los Gatos, CA
The Americas Operator Engagements team builds strategic, holistic, and long-term partnerships with mobile, broadband, and TV operators to make it easy to access, enjoy and pay for Netflix across North America and Latin America. The Operator Engagement Manager will be responsible for leading the integration of Netflix into the operator set-top box and payment systems, creating a compelling bundle of complementary services. The Operator Engagement Manager will understand the needs of our operator partners and build products that will spark joy with current and future Netflix members.
Responsibilities include managing the integration of the Netflix application into operator set-top boxes, negotiating Netflix placement within the operator entertainment experience, enabling operator bundle offers including Netflix, allowing the customer to pay for Netflix on the operator bill, defining joint product roadmaps, contributing to the regional partnership strategy, as well as, testing and learning.
Our culture is unique and we live by our values. It is a key part of our approach to innovation, and so the ability to adapt and embrace Netflix culture will be critical in determining success in this role.
• 10+ years of experience building strategic relationships at leading operators or global platforms
• Developed payment, acquisition, mobile, wallet, prepaid, or direct carrier billing products
• Built entertainment products for mobile, web, and TV
• Designed and optimized acquisition user journeys through consumer insights and AB testing
• Lead complex technical projects involving multiple parties
• Navigated complicated, high stakes negotiations resulting in value creation
• Collaborated with cross-functional teams including product, engineering, business development, legal, marketing, and finance distributed around the world
• Strong written and verbal communicator, able to be effective at all levels, internally and externally
• Data-driven analysis and decision-making, informed by a passion for metrics
• Willingness to travel for partner and internal team meetings