N-Tech Operations & Support
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Creative Marketing Production (CMP) at Netflix is focused on developing and delivering high-impact creative campaigns at speed and scale, to create public joy.
We are globally connected and locally empowered teams located in all our international offices.
The goal of the Operational Program Manager is to transform the way our CMP and Marketing teams work on promotional campaigns via workflow improvements, tool creation, and automation.
You will lead projects focused on the delivery of a process, project, or tool that optimises our production & operations pipeline.
Reporting to the head of Marketing Production Operations EMEA, you are self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy working autonomously and can meet daily and long-term deadlines. In this role you will establish risk management strategies, project prioritisation, roadmaps for operations projects. You are extremely detail-oriented, technically knowledgeable across production systems, and technologies.
The following are core traits that will make you successful in this inaugural role in EMEA:
• 1. PROGRAM MANAGEMENT APPROACH
*Establish & maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, whilst identifying the right subject matter experts/stakeholders.
*Act as the communication liaison between development teams and disparate internal stakeholders/external partners, and facilitate interactions with focused meetings, agendas, and guided conversation. Hold team members accountable for delivery.
*Identify, assess and mitigate risks, provide critical issue management, anticipate and make trade-offs balancing business needs versus constraints. Triage and solve issues.
*Coordinate with relevant cross-functional teams to ensure effective rollout and adoptions of new operational capabilities and technology.
*Distill product requirements into actionable items for team members.
• 2. WORKFLOW CONSULTANT
*Document the business priority and assess the impact of the problem.
*Create user stories and map those stories to workflow and product needs.
*Design solutions to streamline and simplify complex workflows.
*Create visuals and mental models to describe, clarify, debate and align around product requirements
*Build prototypes/stop-gaps in third-party tools to standardise and streamline processes and learn about features before building proprietary tools.
• 3. IMPLEMENTATION & ADOPTION STRATEGIST
*Plan UAT/EUT and beta testing schedules with product management, engineering, and subject matter experts.
*Oversee MVP testing and rollout. Compile feedback from users and work with engineering to prioritise feedback into fixes and feature development priority.
*Determine if we achieved the desired goal during MVP and what improvements are needed before a full product rollout. Surface potential issues and impact on workflows to stakeholders and leadership.
*Work with product and users to create documentation for training.
*Plan full tool rollout and evangelise the tools amongst the organisation.
• 8+ years of workflow optimisation and/or operational consultancy program management experience.
• Demonstrated track record of implementing complex technology and operational changes that have a clear impact and/or has met a business objective.
• Self-driven and able to activate projects with large stakeholder groups.
• Energised by working with a lot of people. Ability to shift between projects, partners, and timelines easily.
• Experience in dynamic and fast-paced operations roles.
• Human-centered design skills + systems thinker.
• Aptitude in identifying and troubleshooting technical issues.
• Ability to operate effectively in ambiguity and willingness to pivot workflows as needed.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with flawless attention to detail.
• Fluency in English required.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture Is like.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You are a natural leader, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative production and trafficking workflow that all will rally around.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!