Administrative Assistant, Post Production
Mexico City, Mexico
As our first On-Site Support Specialist based out of our Mexico City office, you will be responsible for the employee experience, providing world-class support and resolving every technology issue that comes your way. You will also be responsible for tech education and support, providing training on internal resources for existing employees, and creating and updating relevant documentation, among much more.
In addition to providing expert-level support of our existing technologies, you'll also be tasked with providing technical services to our Netflix Studio teams, which will include collaboration with our Technical Infrastructure Delivery, Production Management, and Post Production teams in order to ensure that Netflix Titles are able to seamlessly complete their work.
We are looking for someone with the drive to innovate and help the team think outside traditional IT Support models. You'll need to be comfortable working as part of a distributed global team and communicating with technical and non-technical users. This position may require some travel as well as after-hours or weekend coverage.
• Technical Support to the Mexico City staff and surrounding LATAM partners
• Oversight of IT and hardware managed service providers
• Information tracking and management, as it pertains to ancillary charges and overhead budgets
• Audio visual support for events, corporate meetings, and special internal projects (ie. Room sweeps, small to medium event support, hardware troubleshooting)
• Handle onboarding / off-boarding logistics for Netflix staff
• Innovate on technical solutions to support user need
• Deliver localized trainings and knowledge to both internal and external customers
• IT or Desktop Support/System Administration with a focus on the customer-facing experience
*Production, Post-Production, Facility or Events Technology Support, a plus
• Experience supporting Cloud and SaaS Applications and SSO, including Google Apps for the Enterprise (Gmail, Calendaring, Drive, Sites, and Groups)
• In-depth knowledge of and the ability to perform advanced troubleshooting on Mac OS, Chrome OS, Windows 7, 8 & 10, Linux, and various applications including Office and Adobe suites
• Strong fundamentals in networking protocols and troubleshooting
• Experience in racking and installing networking equipment and servers and working in an MDF room
• Experience partnering with local IT vendors and regional procurement
• Knowledge of best practices around data security
• Experience supporting mobile devices including Android and iOS devices
• Experience troubleshooting conference room technology including Google Hangouts, Google Meet, Chromebox for Meetings, and Crestron devices
• Experience with supporting people remotely
• Experience delivering group and one-on-one training
• Fluency in English and Spanish
• Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter that can initiate ideas and take ownership of work
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal guidance.
• Ability to partner effectively with business leaders and cross-functional teams.
• Thrives on technical challenges and takes pride in solving them
• Strategic thinking
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Patience, and a desire to provide world-class customer service