Partner Technology Manager
As a Nerd based out of our Madrid office, you will be responsible for the employee experience, providing world-class support and resolving every technology issue that comes your way. You will also be responsible for tech education, including setting up new hires on their first day, providing training on internal resources for existing employees, or creating and updating relevant documentation.
In addition to providing expert-level support of our existing technologies, you'll also be tasked with providing technical services at our Netflix-operated studio, Secouya Studios, which will include collaboration with our Technical Infrastructure Delivery, Production Management, and Post Production teams in order to ensure that Netflix Titles are able to seamlessly complete their work.
We are looking for someone with the drive to innovate and help the team think outside traditional IT Support models. You'll need to be comfortable working as part of a distributed global team and communicating with technical and non-technical users. This position may require some travel as well as after-hours or weekend coverage.
• Day to Day management of the technical health of the two facilities
*Troubleshooting + escalation to various tier 2 partners
*''Informed Captain'' on facilities' technical operations
• Technical Support during project deployments specific to the facility
• Oversight of IT and hardware managed service providers
• Information tracking, as it pertains to ancillary charges and overhead budgets
• Technical support for events, corporate meetings, and special internal projects
• Maintenance of NFLX Experience technical standard
• Daily user support ''Help Desk'' experience
• Handle onboarding / off-boarding logistics for Netflix employees and 3rd party productions operating at each facility (information gathering, phone deployments, printer configurations, network profile implementation, security systems management)
• Innovate on technical solutions to support user need
• On-call duties that align with production schedules (occasional Night and Weekend work)
• Tier 1 Troubleshooting and Break/Fix such as:
*User errors with technology provided
*Post technology deployment inquiries that require a deskside visit or physical troubleshooting
*Peripheral connectivity issues
*Specialty tech spaces
• A minimum of 5 years in one or more of the following areas:
*IT or Desktop Support/System Administration with a focus on the customer-facing experience.
*Production, Post-Production, Facility or Events Technology Support
• Experience supporting Cloud and SaaS Applications and SSO, including Google Apps for the Enterprise (Gmail, Calendaring, Drive, Sites, Groups and Google+).
• In-depth knowledge of and the ability to perform advanced troubleshooting on Mac OS, Chrome OS, Windows 7, 8 & 10, Linux, and various applications including Office and Adobe suites.
• Strong fundamentals in networking protocols and troubleshooting.
• Experience in racking and installing networking equipment and servers and working in an MDF room
• Experience partnering with local IT vendors.
• Knowledge of best practices around data security.
• Experience supporting mobile devices including Android and iOS devices.
• Experience troubleshooting conference room technology including Google Hangouts, Google Meet, Chromebox for Meetings, and Crestron devices.
• Experience with supporting people remotely.
• Experience delivering group and one-on-one training.
• Fluency in English and Spanish.
• A driver's license and reliable transportation to travel between the corporate office and Secouya Studios.
• Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter that can initiate ideas and take ownership of work.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal guidance.
• Ability to partner effectively with business leaders and cross-functional teams.
• Thrives on technical challenges and takes pride in solving them.
• Strategic thinking.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Patience, and a desire to provide world-class customer service.