As Netflix continues to develop unique original content and build the world's most technology-driven studio, our Netflix Technology Services team has the mission of optimizing the productivity of Netflix employees using technology.
Our goal is to provide exceptional technology support to our diverse and globally distributed workforce. To accomplish our goal, we are looking for versatile and experienced technology professionals to join our global support team in Mexico City.
As a part of a global support team, you'll provide user facing IT support to our internal Netflix employees and external partners. The team ensures an exceptional experience for our users by providing remote support to critical technologies. This includes a variety of hardware and software support. Your top priorities will be managing and resolving technical issues, research and documentation of those issues, and analyzing trends and the impact of these issues with the ultimate goal of driving improvements to Netflix technologies and overall user experience.
This team will be working on-site to support a globally dispersed employee base in a remote capacity.
What you will be doing:
• You will be a part of the global Netflix support team that provides user-facing remote technical troubleshooting for both Netflix internal build and external technologies. This includes both hardware and software.
• You will contribute to our overall working environment and culture, where expressing your thoughts and sharing your feedback is a part of your every day.
• You will contribute to a growing, diverse and inclusive culture by encouraging an open-minded and supportive environment.
• You will receive incoming support request emails/tickets, chats, and phone contacts from our global Netflix workforce and external partners.
• You will be focused on ensuring a high level of support is maintained for our users and continuously look for improvements to the user experience.
• You will participate in and own daily support work and projects, including knowledge base content updates, bug triage and prioritization, user-facing outage management, and escalation of issues to our partner teams.
• You will collaborate with your colleagues in a global setting across multiple time zones, partnering with others to share ideas and feedback to ensure our operational alignment, support, documentation, and research is of the highest caliber.
• You will work with key stakeholders from various departments maintaining alignment and effectively partnering towards common goals and initiatives.
• You will compose documentation on feature requests, technical issues, and help center articles for our users and areas we supported.
• You will seek to expose user friction and reliability concerns within the products and processes that also drive pain for our users and product teams.
• You will be supporting the employee base using both English and Spanish languages, in verbal and written communication.
• IT Desktop Support/System Administration with a focus on the user-facing experience
• Experience supporting Cloud and SaaS Applications and SSO, including Google Workspace (Gmail, Calendaring, Drive, Sites, and Groups)
• In-depth knowledge of and the ability to perform advanced troubleshooting on Mac OS, Chrome OS, Windows 7, 8, 10 & 11, Linux, and various applications such as Office and Adobe suites
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Experience supporting mobile devices including Android and iOS devices
• Experience troubleshooting conference room technology including Google Chat, Google Meet, Chromebox for Meetings, and Crestron devices
• Experience with supporting people remotely via remote desktop solutions (LogMeIn Rescue, Teamviewer)
• Knowledge of best practices around data security
• Experience delivering group and one-on-one training
• Experience working with software support tools such as Zendesk, JIRA, and Confluence or similar products
• Ability to analyze and document trends in our support and data to assess the priority and impact of issues
• Always on the lookout for opportunities to improve our operations, user experiences, and deliver cohesive ideas around innovative support strategies and application design considerations
• Audio/Video technology support experience for conference rooms.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp5eq9-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.