Marketing Manager, Poland
The Global Media Strategy team is responsible for working with our marketing teams around the world to develop best practices, connect paid media to our overall marketing strategy, explore and leverage key media partners, connect shared strategies, and scale campaigns and ideas.
The Media Strategy Manager - EMEA will be responsible for the planning and execution of paid social campaigns for our film and series title launches, as well as brand initiatives, in partnership with our regional and global marketing partners. The team is responsible for setting strategic guidance and best practices around the use of paid social, including its place within the larger paid media and organic social ecosystems. This role is based in our EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam.
• 3-5 years managing and developing strategy for paid media campaigns, with a focus on paid social planning and execution
• Proficiency in Facebook, Twitter & YouTube's ad management platforms
• Well versed in paid social best practices, including channel specific creative formats
• Highly detail oriented with an ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced, high volume environment
• Strong communication skills and ability to work cross functionally with multiple stakeholders
• Strong grasp of the overall marketing ecosystem and specifically the role that digital media and paid social plays within;
• Working knowledge of 360 media strategy to provide campaign planning guidance to marketing partners or external agency partners
• Up to date with new and emerging social platforms and innovative industry trends
• End to end planning, set up and execution of paid social campaigns across multiple channels, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
• Work hand in hand with the regional marketing teams on title level paid social strategy and goals in order to make informed recommendations around targeting, platforms, creative formats and budget allocation
• Partner with the marketing strategy team on campaign success evaluation as well as strategic principles and guidelines that are in line with our marketing goals
• Serve as a platform expert across established and developing paid social channels with the ability to advise cross functional teams on audience demos, targeting capabilities and creative formats
• Work with key stakeholders at Facebook, Google, Twitter, and other digital partners on ways to best leverage their platforms and opportunities for scalable digital innovation
• Act as a resource to the country marketing teams to provide paid social creative best practices and recommendations with a focus on ways to execute breakthrough creative concepts
• Provide feedback to partner teams on tooling needs for campaign planning & execution efficiency
• Understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9752k-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.