Netflix launched in Asia Pacific (APAC) in 2016 and is rapidly growing in the region. As we continue to expand our team, we are looking for a Manager to join our APAC Marketing Strategy team. This position will partner closely with marketing and cross-functional teams at the local, regional and global level to inform business decisions with data-driven insights. This position reports to the APAC Marketing Strategy Director, and will primarily focus on Indonesia and other Southeast Asia (SEA) markets .
Marketing Strategy is a global team with regional and local presence. We partner with Marketing leaders to develop country and functional plans, evaluate performance, drive operational excellence, and collaborate with other Netflix teams (e.g. Content, Product, Finance).
• Provide thought partnership to Marketing leaders in SEA
• Inform business decisions with data-driven insights
• Develop country plans (e.g. budget, objectives, audiences, channels etc.)
• Develop functional plans (e.g. paid, digital, social, partnerships etc.)
• Evaluate short and long term performance of marketing activities
• Drive operational excellence in marketing processes (e.g. workflows, tools)
• Collaborate with other Netflix teams on cross-functional initiatives
• 8 years of experience
• At least 2 years in in marketing or strategy functions
• At least 2 years in consumer tech, entertainment or management consulting companies
• Excellent skills in: quantitative analysis, written and verbal communication, project management and stakeholder influence
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills, but also able to work independently
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• High level of intellectual curiosity
• Strong business acumen
• Demonstrated interest in marketing and entertainment
• Bachelor's degree required, MBA a plus
• Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p2o8-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.