It's an amazing time to join Netflix, as we continue shaping the future of entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people with our original and exclusive films, series and documentaries in France. and building brand love in France.
To support our continued expansion, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the Films team. In this role, you would develop a winning suite of impactful creative and breakthrough ideas to create in-market ''conversations'' while maintaining our relationship with talent (filmmakers, cast, producing partners).
As a Marketing Manager, you are passionate about absorbing business context and using that to make wise decisions that benefit long-term-value of the Netflix brand love and content within the French market. In this position, you will be taking the lead in crafting the strategic foundation and creative vision for Netflix title campaigns that will result in impactful and unique creative concepts and tactics. You are comfortable to strategize and execute across different channels (paid, owned & earned) and audiences. You always find innovative ways to drive relevant conversations, resonate authentically with local audiences to be part of French pop culture and set new standards for entertainment marketing.
The best candidate for the role is someone who lives and breathes films already and talks naturally and passionately about entertainment at large. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, embrace change, and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment which is not process, but people-driven. You are a professional that will thrive in our freedom and responsibility culture.
• Leading integrated 360-marketing campaigns for French and global Netflix Films to drive affinity, engagement, love and loyalty to our brand, titles and talent in France by collaborating with internal Netflix teams such as Creative Production, Publicity, Partner Marketing, Brand & Editorial and Product and external partners (agencies, photographers, videographers,...)
• Effectively leading and managing a film campaign launch from kick-off to end with a focus on regional positioning, creative strategy, creative and media brief, strong creative vision and guidance on campaign concepts and executions, and evaluation of the campaign's effectiveness.
• Facilitate cross-functional initiatives including leading, organizing, mobilizing, and planning internal task force meetings, brainstorm sessions and/or external filmmaker kickoffs/presentations.
• Proven track record of building impactful, world-class 360 creative and conversational campaigns that connect with audiences and break through the cultural zeitgeist.
• Insights and experience in the film industry are highly advantageous.
• Written and oral communication skills in English and French.
• You love French and international films and have deep knowledge of the entertainment landscape and media trends.
• You are outside of the box thinker; rather than following existing frameworks and methodologies, you challenge them and approach things differently, always focusing on what is best for the business.
• You are on the pulse of culture and always in the know of the latest trends and where to be.
• You are a natural leader with an ability to build strategic foundations, conceptualize campaign approaches and articulate strategic intents and creative ideas that people rally around.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of marketing as you are able to dive-into and balance strategic insights, creative risk and excellence with campaign effectiveness.
• You can work independently but value the importance of teamwork and solid communications.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d871jx-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.