It's an amazing time to be joining Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are building a Consumer Products team in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and we are now looking for a marketing manager in EMEA to help amplify fan love around our content by developing new channels for consumers and communities to interact with Netflix. The position will report directly to the Director of Consumer Products, EMEA.
We are pursuing consumer products because we believe it will drive meaningful show awareness/buzz with more tangible, curated ways to interact with our most popular content and in effect, drive long term revenue. We want licensed merchandise to help promote our titles and build them into franchises so they become part of the Zeitgeist for longer periods of time.
This role requires someone to take on the responsibility of creating and executing Netflix consumer products licensing and retail marketing programs for the EMEA region based on the Netflix originals content slate.
• Work with our partners to maximize the marketing that they do and align with the marketing that we do
• Work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to maximize the impact of those initiatives across all the priority markets in EMEA
• Develop campaigns that are driving the conversation about Netflix and our consumer products in the EMEA region
• Excite our fans when they see one of our partners' shop windows and in-store materials thanks to outstanding retail marketing executions
• Work across the funnel from generating demand (ATL, digital, etc) to in-store purchase
• Responsible for the EMEA CP marketing budget.
• Manage outside vendors for project work such as retail toolkits, retail creative etc.
• Identify and share the latest consumer and retail marketing trends, insights and retailer marketing strategies.
• A key contributor to retail marketing post mortems, programs and pitch decks.
• Serve as main marketing contact for partners on all marketing approvals.
What we need from you:
• Demonstrated, 10+ years of experience in building brands working on 360 marketing campaigns including retail/trade marketing
• Experienced in launching brand collaborations, softlines and hardlines, FMCG
• Out of the box thinker and trends passionate.
• Entertainment experience preferred
• Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills.
• Global mindset
• A self-motivated and self-managing individual who thrives under a high degree of freedom
• A confident and decisive communicator with a clear and strong point of view
• Open to receive candid feedback about your performance and see it as a way of growth
• Spanish, Italian, French, or German are preferred, English is mandatory.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d814pk-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.