It's an amazing time to be joining Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally.
We are building a Consumer Products team in APAC and we are now looking for a Marketing Manager in APAC to help amplify fan love around our content by developing new channels for consumers and communities to interact with Netflix. The position will report directly to the Director of Consumer Products, APAC.
We are pursuing consumer products because we believe it will drive meaningful show awareness/buzz with more tangible, curated ways to interact with our most popular content and in effect, drive long-term revenue. We want licensed merchandise to help promote our titles and build them into franchises so they become part of the Zeitgeist for longer periods of time.
This role requires someone to take on the responsibility of creating and executing Netflix consumer products licensing and retail marketing programs for the APAC region based on the Netflix originals content slate.
• Work with our partners to maximize the marketing that they do and align with the marketing that we do
• Work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to maximize the impact of those initiatives across all the priority markets in APAC
• Develop campaigns that are driving the conversation about Netflix and our consumer products in the APAC region
• Excite our fans when they see one of our partners' shop windows and in-store materials thanks to outstanding retail marketing executions.
• Manage outside vendors for project work such as retail toolkits, retail creative etc.
• Identify and share the latest consumer and retail marketing trends, insights and retailer marketing strategies.
• A key contributor to retail marketing post mortems, programs and pitch decks.
• Serve as main marketing contact for partners on all marketing approvals.
• Uncovering creative opportunities on our titles to develop creative briefs, concepts and presentations to pitch to partners.
• Guarding the attribution, usage and representation of the Netflix brand and owned/licensed titles in partner creative.
What we need from you:
• Demonstrated, 5+ years of experience in building brands working on 360 marketing campaigns including retail/trade marketing. No requirement for digital background - someone with brand marketing or traffic management experience is preferred.
• Account management or traffic/operations experience in a marketing/advertising agency or a producer (production) would also be a suitable fit.
• Experienced in launching brand collaborations, softlines and hardlines, FMCG
• Out-of-the-box thinker and trends passionate
• Entertainment experience is a plus
• Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills
• Global mindset
• A self-motivated and self-managing individual who thrives under a high degree of freedom
• A confident and decisive communicator with a clear and strong point of view
• Open to receive candid feedback about your performance and see it as a way of growth
• Japanese Preferred, English is mandatory. Korean Language is a plus.
Netflix Japan will not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from recruitment agencies, and we will not be responsible for any related fees. Please do not forward resumes to our career page or employees.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roz2x6-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.