It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our content. This is where you come in. We are looking for a seasoned, creative, and digitally-driven marketing leader.
As a Marketing Manager, you are passionate about absorbing business context and using that to make intelligent decisions that benefit the long-term value of the brand. In this position, you will be crafting and executing digital, social, and offline activations. The successful candidate will be comfortable taking the lead on marketing campaigns, yet act selfless and be inclusive.
The best candidate for the role is someone who lives and breathes our content already and talks naturally and passionately about our series, films, and documentaries. You create campaigns that drive conversations and resonate authentically with local audiences in the CEE region and set new standards for entertainment marketing. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, socializing easily in a small team with lots of cross-functional partnerships. You are a professional that will thrive in our freedom and responsibility culture.
• Leading regional campaigns across CEE markets to drive business growth, brand awareness, and fandom in CEE.
• Position Netflix local branded titles to make them locally relevant and loved.
• Partnership with local agencies and internal Netflix teams to develop integrated communication projects to create impact.
• Lead local extensions of global campaigns with creative and impactful media planning, working on special projects (stunts, content, digital innovation) that increase the relevance of title promotion in CEE.
• Strength in leading fast-moving cross-functional teams towards a seamless and integrated marketing campaigns.
• Experience in 360 entertainment marketing in the CEE markets (especially in Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland). Regional experience as a plus.
• Concise and clear communicator with written and oral communication skills in English and fluency in any of the languages (Romanian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Ukrainian).
• Senior experience developing marketing campaigns from scratch including strategic positioning, key art, and video execution, audience identification, media strategy, and launch roadmaps.
• Proven record of creative excellence.
• A curious creative and strategic mind, with an experience in disruptive campaigns that generate social buzz across different audiences in CEE markets.
• Ability to lead, create and execute campaigns autonomously.
• Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team.
• Capacity to continuously provide and receive constructive, actionable feedback to and from colleagues.
• You are a cultural ambassador, both advocating the local cultures existing within the CEE region as well as being a true Netflix culture example.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy1ewk-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.