Consumer Insights Manager
Mexico City, CDM
With over 183 million streaming members worldwide, Netflix has been on the leading edge of a deep transformation in the entertainment business. Powered by a work culture focused on high performance and continuous improvement, the company is the world's biggest Internet television network, present in 190 countries.
Who you are:
You are a storyteller at your core and have a talent for hacking the limitations of a space to deliver the best story possible. You are fluent in production speak (from codecs to CMYK to UX) and an expert project manager. You comfortably navigate conversations between strategic, creative, media, production, and implementation teams. You easily pivot when changes are thrown your way and thrive in start-up/scrappy environments. You are culturally curious and seek to learn from other global perspectives. Who we are as a company excites you and your personal values align with our Netflix values.
The Team & The Role:
Creative Marketing Production at Netflix is focused on developing and delivering high-impact creative campaigns at speed and scale, to create public joy. Our team gives life to marketing concepts around the globe and our expert local teams enable us to do so.
As a Marketing Creative Producer you will lead innovation, concept feasibility and production of best-in-class integrated marketing campaigns in Mexico.
What you'll do:
• Drive creative innovation, managing local agency relationships to maintain industry leading creative executions.
• Lead, plan, and manage internal and external production and localization workflows, ensuring the timely delivery of all Netflix marketing assets.
• Support the implementation of global campaigns in the market, leveraging global materials and your knowledge of the Mexican market to deploy local marketing experiences.
• Define, communicate, implement, and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
• Fluency in spoken and written English is required.
• In depth experience (8+ years), preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or media agency, producing for marketing campaigns with a special emphasis on video, social, OOH, and high impact digital.
• Expert knowledge of marketing campaign localization, production, and trafficking workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for Video, Digital, and Offline materials.
• Knowledgeable of and familiarity with leading advertising agencies and production vendors in the Mexican market.
• Ability to manage a high volume of projects in parallel with diverse geographically dispersed teams.