It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. The Creative Marketing Production (CMP) team at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our title campaigns.
We are looking for a Marketing Creative Producer to lead creative innovation and production of best-in-class marketing campaigns for our US Films slate. In this role, you will partner with marketing leads on bringing the creative vision to life by focusing on how these ideas will be produced and implemented. Creating innovative connections between our content and consumers and managing the end-to-end production process of non-traditional marketing tactics. This means that you thrive in an environment that requires you to bridge creative and technical needs. The role is based in Los Angeles and reports to the Director, Creative Marketing Production - UCAN Films & Awards.
• Partner closely with the Films Marketing teams for flawless and impactful campaign execution. This includes executional oversight and coordination of various campaign elements (creative and digital innovation, toolkit development, social media/content, activations/stunts, talent/legal, etc.)
• Develop production strategy for non-traditional tactics, anticipate bottlenecks and propose solutions in advance. Lead creative problem-solving when elements of a campaign go off-course during execution - making key decisions so we can continue to deliver without compromising overall creative vision.
• Manage agency and vendor relationships by leading day-to-day communications, defining and tracking scope of work, creative budgets and timelines.
• Review creative concepts for feasibility, ensuring that campaigns can be made on-time and on budget.
• Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity.
• Participate in any bespoke AV productions/shoots alongside the creative team to ensure the smooth running of the production, taking into account all requirements.
• Ensure all necessary assets are reviewed, approved and delivered on-time - to all necessary cross-functional partners (internal and external).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Passion for storytelling, and solid project management skills. 7+ years crafting world class creative direction and execution, preferably with experience in an entertainment or agency environment.
• Ability to cultivate relationships, efficiently communicate across multiple cross-functional partners and provide concise, clear, and actionable creative feedback and direction.
• Deep experience working on fast paced projects that involve multiple stakeholders, content production, and media activations. Knowledge and experience with on set production.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possessing a high level of intellectual curiosity and demonstrates strong and effective judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• Keeps up to date with the zeitgeist in entertainment, culture, tech and business innovations around the world.
• Experience working with international teams preferred
• Strong attention to detail and analytical problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bias to action, proactive & innovative by nature
• Understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkm7o-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.