Marketing Creative Producer, NoLa (Colombia & Peru)
We are looking for a Marketing Creative Producer to lead creative innovation and production of best-in-class entertainment campaigns for Colombia and Peru. This person will be joining our Creative Marketing Production team, a center-of-excellence for creative operations and production, working closely with Marketing & Communications groups at Netflix to connect our stories with millions of people worldwide.
With 200 million paid memberships in over 190 countries, Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service and is powered by a work culture that's focused on high performance and continuous improvement. This is a great opportunity to shape the future of how we enable the best execution on marketing campaigns, on both quality and scale, as we continue to grow our slate of local and global original, exclusive content.
In this role, you will partner with marketing leads on bringing the creative vision to life by focusing on how these ideas will be produced and implemented. You will create innovative connections between our content and consumers and manage the end-to-end production process of non-traditional marketing tactics. This means that you thrive in an environment that requires you to bridge strategic, creative and technical needs. You are a senior creative producer with a proven track record of bringing marketing campaigns to life across a variety of media, spaces, and canvases.
• Partner closely with Marketing teams for feasible, flawless and impactful campaign execution. This includes executional oversight and coordination of various campaign elements (creative and digital innovation, video shoots, social media/content, activations/stunts, talent/legal, etc.)
• Support the implementation of global campaigns in market, leveraging global materials and your knowledge of the Colombia and Peru markets to deploy local marketing experiences.
• Manage local agency and vendor relationships by leading day-to-day communications, defining and tracking scope of work, creative budgets and timelines.
• Effectively project managing multiple campaign launches to ensure timely and accurate development, production and delivery of creative assets and consumer experiences in the region.
• Lead, plan, and manage internal and external production and localization workflows, ensuring the timely delivery of all Netflix marketing assets.
• Define, communicate, implement, and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
• Ensure all necessary assets are reviewed, approved and delivered on-time - to all necessary cross-functional partners (internal and external).
• Drive and enable innovation and creative excellence across channels like Social, Digital, Outdoor and Experiential.
Experience & Skills
• 7+ years crafting world class creative direction and execution. In depth experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or media agency, producing for marketing campaigns with a special emphasis on video, social, outdoor, and high impact digital.
• Knowledgeable of Colombia and Peru markets, in terms of media and entertainment landscape, and experience working with local creative/media agencies and production vendors.
• Solid experience in working with creative agencies and the ability to provide concise, clear, and actionable creative feedback/ direction.
• Expert knowledge of marketing campaign localization, production, and trafficking workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for Video, Digital, and Offline materials.
• Profound knowledge and experience with on set production and 360 degree campaigns.
• Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams to lead the exchange of information and asset delivery effectively.
• Passion for storytelling. Keeps up to date with the zeitgeist in entertainment, culture, tech and business innovations around the world.
• Spanish and English are required.
• You are a solid production and project manager with superb time, resource, and stakeholder management.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of the business - a proactive self-starter, who doesn't wait to be told what to do and is resourceful in finding solutions.
• You are a natural born communicator, connecting the dots when others cannot and simplifying complex issues and questions.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y6y6-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.