With this international expansion and a move into Korean originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
It's an amazing time to join Netflix. We are shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide. Our marketing is focused on bringing consumers to our service through breakthrough campaigns for some of the most compelling content in the world.
Since launching Netflix worldwide, we have witnessed exciting public reaction and early growth in Asia, and want to scale our operations in the region. We are looking to build a team of passionate, creative, local experts to make Netflix a meaningful contributor to pop culture, and a beacon of the entertainment industry in Korea.
The successful candidate will be someone who is a highly motivated content marketing expert with deep expertise and passion for Korean entertainment, you will be responsible for developing local strategy and insights for the market, leading best in class creative campaigns for our titles, and driving business growth. This role is based in our Korea office.
• Create unique, fun, and cool campaigns for Netflix to become the coolest brand conversed within the cultural zeitgeist in Korea
• Be a project manager for the title campaign you are responsible for, facing internal and external partners.
• Be a cultural ambassador to help Netflix to understand better about Korea and Korean customers so that Netflix can improve to become a truly global brand/ service/ and work place for all as we aspire to be.
• A seasoned marketer with 5+ years of experience in consumer marketing; You are experienced to create and execute the holistic campaign across owned, earned, and paid channels
• Have full of crazy ideas that innovatively bridge two seemingly unrelated things together and create a fun campaign that will make people talk.
• Savvy on what the trending topics are and on how to connect our brand conversed in the cultural zeitgeist
• Passionate about great stories. You can talk on and on about your favourite shows, genres, and creators you admire for your life.
• A natural leader and project manager, working with multiple teams; also you are a selfless, collaborative marketing professional who will go beyond your roles to get great works done.
• A native speaker, and can copy-write in Korean. Business fluency in English(verbal and written) is required.
• Have experiences working with multicultural teams
• Feel comfortable to make tough decisions under pressure and uncertainty.
• Open for constructive / candid feedback; you are also courageous to give ones.