Senior Product Researcher - Content Planning & Finance
Los Gatos, CA
Fueled by the broad appeal of the instantaneous enjoyment of unlimited original and licensed movies and TV shows and technology, Netflix has grown to almost 200 million paid households in over 190 countries. As we expand globally, we continue to need to expand our talented and unique team to help us scale. With our continued investment in a slate of content including original productions, content licensing, and international expansion, it's a great time for you to join Netflix. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
• Leveraging Netflix's innovative and fast paced culture, you will develop and communicate Netflix's global sustainability strategy as well as drive key environmental opportunities for our business.
• The position will be based in Netflix's Los Gatos, Los Angeles, or New York office and reports to Netflix's Sustainability Officer
• Serve as a subject matter expert on sustainability as it relates to consumer preferences and behaviors, providing related guidance and support to internal teams and also third party stakeholders such as industry organizations, environment organizations, etc.
• Assemble an evergreen evidence base for consumers' predilections related to sustainability issues, particularly climate-related topics and products
• Lead a collaborative effort to integrate sustainability into our consumer proposition
• Collaborate with global cross-functional management teams that include Marketing, Comms, Consumer Insights, Content, and Publicity
• Develop, coordinate and offer sustainability educational opportunities for our consumer-facing teams
• Advanced degree in environmental science or marketing
• 7+ years of international experience at the intersection of consumer products and sustainability.
• Superior research and analytical skills for deeply understanding consumer behavior
• Confidence in communicating with mid-level management across various internal teams and external partners