The Strategy Planning & Analysis team is looking for a talented Manager to drive our Global Consumer Products growth efforts. We're looking for a Manager who can help the Consumer Products team innovate in merchandise, retail, ecommerce, live experiences and publishing businesses.
In this role, you will need to be a big picture thinker, self-starter, and analytical thought partner with an eye for detail, and tremendous skills and experiences as a cross-functional partner. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and embrace ambiguity and change. You must be a solutions oriented problem solver with a focus on generating impact and results, and be able to communicate complex ideas using both qualitative and quantitative means to communicate to a broad spectrum of stakeholders. The position is based in our Los Angeles office and reports to the Strategy Planning & Analysis lead for Global Consumer Products.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop growth strategies and plans to scale Consumer Products globally
• Lead long range planning with an eye towards execution and in-market impact
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop innovative ecommerce and/or social commerce strategies
• Apply innovation and forward-thinking to disrupt the way consumers shop, and test new channels and technologies
• Advise our publishing team on developing strategies and business models to scale the business in a way that complements our broader Content strategy
• Inform title and audience prioritization, assess past programs via metrics development
• Support broader brand and franchise strategy development in partnership with Content and Marketing teams
• Conduct market research, track and compile industry trends and competitive analyses to inform consumer-centric strategies
• Create deliverables and present to a broad range of creative to technical business partners, as well as external partners
• 8 - 12+ years of experience in a highly analytical environment, e.g. strategy in a consumer products or entertainment company, top management consulting firm, investment bank. We are looking for candidates that have worked in a highly-demanding environment in which complex modeling and analysis is performed.
• Experience in developing strategies and executing plans to scale consumer products businesses across multiple markets
• Experience in working with tier 1 IP
• Experience in building and managing a team
• MBA is a plus, but not required
• High aptitude and enthusiasm for problem solving, research, and financial modeling used in support of analyses and prescribed recommendations
• Excellent in crafting, presenting and socializing complex ideas, recommendations and insights with an adaptable communication approach necessary to partner with broad stakeholder groups
• Detail oriented with a keen eye for process and business improvement opportunities
• Demonstrated cross-cultural understanding and intelligence
• Genuine passion and excitement for Netflix's unique culture
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx355z-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.