London, United Kingdom
Manager, Production Services (UK / EMEA)
It's an amazing time to be joining Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The Production Services team at Netflix supports feature and series productions globally. We are seeking a Manager to join our team in the London office, working with titles across the UK and Europe. They will be responsible for building relationships with production-facing resources on the ground in EMEA, including Production Service Companies and vendors, and working closely with various internal teams in our production verticals. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in production and must exercise the highest level of confidence with sensitive information.
Some of the things you will do:
• Build, and maintain our network of EMEA production service companies and major production vendor companies in EMEA
• Provide general local research and support for all production services needs
• Sync with production personnel, Studio Technology, and production executives to align resources and foster collaboration with Los Angeles HQ
• Support cross-functional partners across Studio Operations and other departments in Production, with a focus on local partner production companies, our self-managed productions' Line Producers & UPMs, and Netflix executives
• Maintain workflow of the department with growing needs and development
• Process and present financial data to inform and support key partners' decision making
• Provide intel on stage and facility infrastructure and support expansion across EMEA
What we need from you:
• 15+ years of experience in production within a high-volume production company or working on studio film or television productions
• International experience in and strong knowledge of the production world in various countries across the EMEA region
• Ability to analyze financial data to present to key stakeholders, including some budgeting for local markets
• Highly organized team player with an ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box
• Openness to occasional travel
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq909m-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.