Project Manager - Subscription-Video-On-Demand
Los Angeles, CA
Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
The Production Security & Intelligence Team supports our corporate and studio functions globally, including Netflix Original Productions across all verticals. This Los Angeles-based role will report to the Manager of Production Security & Intelligence, and be highly-aligned with the Public Policy team. The role will be instrumental in assessing risk in an exciting and fast-paced company. Partnering with Production, PR, and Public Policy colleagues, you will holistically assess risk through all stages of production. You thrive best in a high-performance culture that is fast-paced, dynamic and self-directed.
• Support the Physical Production and Public Policy team
• Provide security & intelligence support to Physical Production, Comms, and Public Policy teams
• Produce risk analysis throughout the production lifecycle; brief production stakeholders on assessments and provide guidance as the situation changes
• Assist in providing strategic response to global security events and guide the analysis and security planning needed to keep Netflix productions safe, secure, and resilient
• Engage with relevant stakeholders and prioritize intelligence requirements to support the business
• 10 years of relevant experience, which can include security, intelligence, military, journalism, production, diplomacy, or NGO; with a focus on security/geopolitical issues
• Advanced degree or equivalent experience in Physical Production, International Relations, Journalism, Public Policy, or related major
• Experience living/working internationally, with strong regional work experience
• Familiarity with open-source and social media monitoring techniques
• Broad knowledge of geopolitics globally
• Must be fluent in English. Fluency in a second language is highly desired
• Identify key trends that could impact risk profiles
• Interact with a wide range of stakeholders, both internal and external
• Refine the company's regional risk/opportunity perspective and provide analysis of global security incidents
• Maintain an awareness of relevant risk trends
• Communicate relevant strategic analysis and forecasting to key stakeholders
• Travel regionally and internationally as required (approximately 25%)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7ope-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.