Talent Marketing Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA
Manager, Product Strategy & Analysis – Studio Product (Animation)
Netflix is revolutionizing the media and entertainment industry. Underpinning this revolution are ground breaking efforts in Product and infrastructure- Studio Product, Cloud Infrastructure, Open Connect Content Delivery, and Product Creative - that catalyze Netflix's success. This role will be part of the Product Strategy & Analysis team, focusing on analyses relating to the Product support of our Animation Studio.
As a Manager on the Product Strategy & Analysis team, you will be working with multiple cross functional stakeholders and leaders within the product organization to provide analytical support and strategic insights. You will be working at the intersection of our Animation Studio and the Product teams. The goal of this role would be to identify and prioritize Product innovation opportunities that have a meaningful impact on the way Netflix fulfils its ambitions in Original and Adult Animation space.
This role will reside in Los Angeles, report to the Senior Manager of Product Strategy and Analysis, and will require travel/collaboration with partners in Los Gatos.
• Collaborate with the Director of Animation Product to co-own strategic opportunities to leverage Product innovation within the Animation space
• Create high impact frameworks to prioritize decision making and measure impact
• Leverage data and analysis to create business cases for specific investments
• Own overall Animation Product financial investment
• Work closely with Product Managers to develop roadmaps that meet higher level objectives and update Animation investment plan accordingly
• Work with the Animation Content Strategy Planning and Analysis team to determine title level allocation and impact
• Evaluate build vs. buy decisions
• Proactively identify possible downstream impacts from initiatives
• A successful candidate will have a strong track record of critical thinking, performing comprehensive analyses independently, and communicating recommendations in a clear and concise way to senior stakeholders
• 6-8 years of experience in a similar highly-analytical environment (e.g. top management consulting firm or large studio in a Animation/ strategy role)
• Ability to quickly turn around models by identifying key drivers using often incomplete information
• Familiarity with statistical concepts and analysis
• Expert working knowledge of Excel and the ability to quickly learn internal tools; working knowledge of visualization tools (i.e. Tableau).
• Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature (e.g. finance, economics, mathematics, engineering/computer science, or other relevant fields)
• MBA preferred
• Bonus: Previous experience in a large production studio in a Product Management or strategic/ analytical role working with Animation
• Animation experience is not required but preferred