As a Product Reliability Manager within the Technology Services organization, you will lead a team of highly motivated and independent support engineers who promote and maintain the infrastructure that our employees use day-to-day, be it software or corporate solutions. This team is crucial to working behind the scenes and directly with developers and the front-line teams who support employees directly.
Measuring how people use and interact with technology and support is essential to this role, as well as forming a strategy around how your team should provide impact back to the business and stay innovative in their space. You will work horizontally across the different verticals of the business (product, support, data science teams, etc.). You will proactively seek out projects and initiatives to enact change and reduce complexity.
You will be leveraging your technical knowledge and skills to advocate for improvements across the hardware/software product ecosystems and groups that we support. Central to this role is building great teams and great relationships, and you will be required to broadly align with your peers on how to move supporting engineering forward to the mutual benefit of all parties. This role will require you to be a great communicator and advocate for your team.
Finally, you will play an essential role in the strategic growth of the Technology Services organization. You will help manage initiatives, influence the operational quality of the teams, and proactively identify and standardize effective and scalable solutions for the business.
• Build highly motivated and culturally aligned teams that can act quickly and effectively at every level of the organization
• Manage complex and large-scale cross-team, cross-functional initiatives.
• Drive projects related to growth and reliability while keeping partners honest about what a great support experience looks like with technology
• Develop core KPI's that measure and celebrate your team's impact
• Develop strong cross-functional relationships with business partners across Studio, Corporate, Security, Creative Production, Data Engineering, Analytical, Support teams, and others.
• Facilitate and consult on roadmap prioritization of Netflix Technology organization.
Qualifications and Expectations:
• Five or more years of management experience or relevant experience leading efforts.
• Five or more years of experience in technical support or development, gathering insights, and growing effective processes to manage complex business needs.
• Strong organizational communication skills and experience working with a broad range of stakeholder groups.
• Proven experience building productive relationships with partners and leaders across the organization.
• Ability to effectively debate and use data as the basis of your argument.
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously without losing sight of crucial goals. Ability to drive teams/decisions through ambiguity.
• Passionate, Proactive, Curious.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d97np7-3-236-239-91-42 in your application.