It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We bring new stories to over 230 million subscribers in over 190 countries. This requires great content, a frictionless choosing experience, and engaging conversation. As we continue to grow, we're increasingly focusing on Commerce as well. We have ambitious plans, an enormous scale of opportunity, and the passion to be the best in customer experience - which now includes offering more affordable price points for new ad-supported subscription plans.
We are seeking a curious and passionate experienced individual contributor to join our Ads Strategy team. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow quickly in this space, work closely with a highly cross-functional, global team, and contribute to one of the most impactful transitions we'll have made in a decade.
Responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the development of a comprehensive strategy for the Netflix Ads Platform.
• Acting as a strategic thought partner to cross-functional stakeholders, including product, policy, engineering as well as business operations and sales leaders.
• Opportunity sizing and driving clarity around the business impact of our product initiatives.
• Modeling out the financial impact of proposed ad product changes and working with colleagues on the Financial Planning and Analysis team to ensure that these changes are reflected in our financial forecast.
• Collaborating with the ads consumer team to support alignment and prioritization of interrelated projects across the two verticals.
• Preparing clear and concise presentation materials for stakeholders in small and large forums.
• 5+ years experience in strategy, product management, or another related field. Knowledge of the advertising and ad tech ecosystem will be a plus.
• Good understanding of the product development process.
• Proven track record of working with senior stakeholders and successfully driving cross-functional alignment.
• Strong modeling skills and comfort with manipulating large datasets in Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau, and other data visualization tools. Familiarity with SQL is a plus.
• Attention to detail and an eye toward using the 80/20 rule to address problems.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and deliver work under tight timelines.
• The ability to communicate complex concepts with varying degrees of detail depending on the forum. You know your audience and what they're looking for.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7w0o9-18-232-31-255-42 in your application.