Manager, Ads Policy
Los Angeles, CA
It's an amazing time to be joining Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with 231 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
We are pursuing consumer products and associated promotion because we believe it will drive meaningful show awareness & buzz with more tangible, curated ways to interact with our most popular content and in effect, drive long term value. We want merchandise, interactive games, and experiences to help promote our titles and build them into title brands, or franchises, so they become part of the zeitgeist for longer periods of time.
This Manager will lead Food, Health & Beauty consumer product development and will be responsible for driving the product design and development of all Food, Health & Beauty product categories for all age demos, from concept through to production.
What you will do:
• Lead product trends, product strategies and product design & development for all Food, Beverage, Health & Beauty categories, including but not exclusively, alcohol, desserts, snacks, and cosmetics while building partnerships with licensees, brands, and retailers, as well as internal Consumer Products teams and partners across the organization.
• Own FHB product development from creative vision and kickoff with partners, through to retail launch, ensuring the assortments are well designed and merchandised and that there is proper differentiation across retail, globally.
• Align closely with the consumer products Branding Manager and Creative Director on all deliverables for product development and packaging.
• Take a leadership position in driving/influencing the creative translation/extension of our titles into FHB consumer products, with an eye on innovative, market-relevant development while ensuring alignment back to the property.
• Using a healthy design budget, guide licensees, retailers and brands on how to translate our titles into successful products for all Netflix properties for which merchandise will be developed.
• When necessary, develop creative tools and guidelines that help to inspire and drive new and elevated ways of developing products and bringing product into the market.
• Lead in driving efficiencies in how we partner with retailers, licensees and brands, with a focus on speed to market and impact.
What we need from you:
• Demonstrated, 8+ years of experience in Food, Health & Beauty consumer products design and product development - with a knowledge of both vertical and licensed product design.
• Strong trending capabilities and ability to innovate.
• Experience with multiple regions is a plus.
• Ability and track record of taking the initiative, making judgment calls, and learning from mistakes.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $64,000 - $320,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy9180-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $64,000 to $320,000 Per Year ($ USD)