With over 200 million streaming members worldwide, Netflix is leading a deep transformation in the entertainment business. This is a great opportunity to join the team spearheading innovative payment solutions for the world's biggest internet entertainment network, serving series and film content every day in 190 countries. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix work culture focussed on high performance and continuous improvement and the opportunity to be part of our team.
We are looking for a strong Manager who will be responsible for our consumer payments work in India. Just as Netflix works to provide the best entertainment experience possible, our team ensures that the customer's payment experience is best-in-class. You will work with internal and external partners to play an essential role in undertaking day-to-day efforts to increase subscriber acquisition, improve retention, optimize the payment experience and work with a team to develop Netflix payments strategy in the market.
• Build and maintain relationships across the payments industry in India including issuers, card brands, processors, PSPs, other APM providers.
• Optimize and fine tune Netflix's card processing in the region and work closely with issuers, card brands and PSPs to roll out new initiatives (regulatory complaint recurring payment systems, 3DS 2.x, tokenization, etc.).
• Identify new opportunities to onboard new payment methods that can deliver scale.
• Work cross-functionally throughout the organization (Engineering, XD, Data Science, Finance, CS, Legal, etc.) to build a best-in-class payment program for India.
• Own key payment metrics for the market and derive actionable insights into improving customer experience, performance, and processing costs.
• A payments expert with a minimum 7 years of payments experience, having deep industry and market knowledge of payment processing, recurring billing, digital payments and general ecommerce with strong curiosity and interest in the consumer payments landscape.
• You are able to speak about payments trends, consumer preferences, and regulation in India and have experience in the payments industry or in an online business with a focus on enabling payments in India.
• Able to remain highly organized in a loosely structured and fast-paced environment.
• Experience and comfort operating with a high degree of freedom and responsibility - motivated, disciplined, self-driven, and able to work autonomously.
• Strong project management and collaboration skills across multiple functional areas
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to make data-driven decisions and translate identified opportunities into actionable changes.
• Existing relationships across the payments ecosystem.
• Ability to engage, listen, and collaborate with internal teams to align from ideation through execution to launch.
• You feel comfortable informing and evaluating technical engineering discussions.
• Possessing a high level of intellectual curiosity, is focused on generating results, and exhibits the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jzn7-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.