Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Our Netflix Travel team is excited to help to support the global growth of Netflix and to scale at a pace that supports the travel needs of our business.
Netflix's Corporate Development team oversees the company's M&A activities and explores other new business opportunities. Our group is looking for an experienced M&A professional to drive cross-functional deal teams, often across several simultaneous transactions, through confirmatory due diligence then integration strategy, planning and execution. You will work closely with the M&A deal team and will serve as the bridge between the Corporate Development team and internal and external stakeholders throughout the M&A process from evaluation to execution. This position reports to the Director, M&A Integrations and Operations, and will be located in our Los Angeles office.
• In conjunction with the Corporate Development deal team, project manage M&A transactions from start to finish by partnering with our internal stakeholders
• Prepare for and help drive cross-functional M&A meetings, author and distribute regularly scheduled written updates for each deal, and present updates to executive management
• Support M&A integration planning and execution efforts, to ensure that we achieve the strategic and operational objectives of each transaction
• Nurture strong stakeholder relationships with cross-functional partner
• Communicate clearly and succinctly with all stakeholders to ensure alignment and meeting of integration objectives
• 7+ years of professional experience, with 5+ of those years as an M&A Integration practitioner across deals of varying sizes, executed with a track record of success
• Very strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to influence stakeholders and cross-functional partners
• Ability to take initiative and navigate through ambiguity
• Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
• Continuous improvement mindset; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $165,000 - $470,000
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ancestry, national origin, caste, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic makeup, marital status, or military service.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2ebzy-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.