Senior Content Accountant
Los Angeles, CA
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue to shape the future of global entertainment. As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth.
We are seeking an experienced Internal Audit Manager to join our growing Internal Audit team in support of Netflix's studio and corporate operations. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience identifying and assessing operational, compliance, financial, and reputational risks across a variety of business functions, evaluating the design of processes and controls, and leading/executing large-scale and complex audits. In addition, the candidate will need to exhibit strong technical and communication skills necessary to navigate a complex environment and cultivate strong partnerships with key stakeholders.
• Participate in ongoing enterprise and process based risk assessments and assist in developing and executing a dynamic audit plan to address high-risk areas within Netflix's global operations.
• Design and execute operational audit programs including understanding business processes and underlying systems, conducting interviews and process walkthroughs, and performing audit procedures to assess the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the key business processes.
• Interpret the significance of audit insights, make practical recommendations, and collaborate with stakeholders on remediation action plans.
• Perform audits for Netflix productions worldwide in the following areas: policy & procedure compliance, tax incentive, cost reporting, FCPA compliance, local regulatory and legal compliance, fraud detection, etc.
• Maintaining and updating the production audit program, scope, and schedule.
• Build effective working relationships and trust with business partners across the organization.
• Effectively manage relationships with the Internal Audit co-sourcing partners to ensure cohesive and collaborative execution.
• Identify opportunities to enhance the current internal audit program to improve efficiency and increase value.
• 8+ years of operational and/or advisory audit experience in Big 4, Management Consulting, and/or Internal Audit.
• Experience in end-to-end project management, system evaluation, and cross-functional collaboration.
• Strong prioritization and multitasking skills. Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously within the deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo.
• Must be able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Embrace and advocate the Netflix culture.
• MBA, CIA, CPA, and/or CISA.
• Background in the Technology and/or Media industry.
• Prior experience with cloud-based systems, data analytics audit tools, and/or third-party vendor solutions.
• Willingness to travel (post-COVID)