Head Of Originals, Netherlands
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide. We are looking for a Program Manager to support our Environmental, Health & Safety team as we continue to provide a safe & secure environment. This role is part of the Real Estate, Workplace, Safety & Security (CREWS) organization.
As part of the global EHS function, you will be responsible for leveraging your organization & management skills to ensure our team remains highly aligned, productive, and efficient. You will be the key leader responsible for ensuring programs & projects achieve stated goals & objectives. This requires close collaboration & partnership with a wide variety of internal partner functions throughout all program phases of in-flight projects.
You are genuine, creative, self-motivated, and comfortable operating with ambiguity in a demanding & fast-paced environment. You are a leader who can clearly communicate across all levels of internal & external stakeholders.
This role will be based in Amsterdam and reports to Netflix's Global Director of EHS.
• Partner with the Regional EHS leads to understand regional/local needs and deliver corporate, studio and events global guidelines and resources across the globe. Establish & maintain tools, reporting, and systems to drive effective & efficient alignment across our global EHS teams.
• Lead efforts to establish workflows, programs, and mechanisms focused on compliance and EHS.
• Develop, roll-out, and manage programs that will be leveraged by the global & regional teams in support of baseline risk assessment, incident reporting and management, ergonomics, SOP's and general playbooks for Corporate, Studio and Event operations. In partnership with Regional EHS Leads develop a Global EHS playbook for the execution of corporate, studio and event activities.
• In partnership with EHS leadership, ensure major efforts have clear critical path schedules identified and that we are effectively making progress to move these efforts forward.
• In partnership with EHS leaders & colleagues, support the roll-out of global cross-departmental efforts & projects.
• Maintain alignment across individual project stakeholders and respective business functions to ensure requirements and deliverables are accurately defined and tracked through the life cycle of the program.
• Manage and assess program strengths, analyze program risks, and identify areas for improvement as they arise over the course of the program life cycle.
• Highly aligned with cross functional partners including workplace leaders, studio operations, event leads and senior stakeholders.
• Drive key strategies to enable improved EHS performance while addressing legacy risks and liabilities.
• In partnership with Regional EHS leads, establish regional partnerships with EHS engineers, consultants, and contractors.
• Review and aggregate global EHS activities for continuous improvement, reporting and communication to leadership within Netflix.
• Significant proven experience in Environmental, Health and Safety with a track record of increasing scope, responsibility and complexity, preferably at a multinational company.
• Demonstrated experience with change management and program management practices including lifecycles, governance, and stakeholder management with the ability to achieve the desired outcomes of the program.
• Proven ability to lead a cross functional team in a diverse and fast paced environment.
• Strong leadership skills and an ability to address conflict, influence decision making, and foster teamwork across multiple teams and levels in an organization. Ability to clearly communicate updates to an executive leadership team.
• Comfortable leading large cross functional initiatives, and collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills coupled with strong business acumen
• Master's of Science degree in Environmental Science, Occupational Health & Safety, or a related discipline.
• Professional EHS certification (CSP, CIH, CHMM, etc.), Chartered IOSH Membership or other related certification a plus
• Ability to work in a dynamic team, whose primary aim is to freely share knowledge, while expanding a vibrant global safety culture that encourages all to ''Netflix Safely''.
• Experience partnering with risk managers, loss control executives and insurance underwriters to resolve loss prevention issues
• Proficient with Google Office Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.), leveraged to convey complex ideas with practiced ease.
• Experience working with EHS Management software and common report tools (e.g. Tableau).