Product Manager, Studio Innovation
Los Gatos, CA
As we expand globally, we continue to expand our talented and unique team to help us scale the business. With our continued investment in original productions, content licensing and international expansion, it's a great time for you to join Netflix. We are looking for an experienced leader to join us and lead a talented cross-regional finance and tax technology team. Please read our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our journey!
• Must have experience in implementing/supporting tax technology products, such as One Source, Corp Tax and other similar tax softwares
• Experience with any financial accounting system like Workday, Oracle, Netsuite or SAP
• Solid understanding of tax data flow between organizational systems and the technical architecture, integrations, data pipelines between ERP and Tax systems.
• Good understanding of general corporate tax framework, transfer pricing, e-invoicing compliance, global VAT, fiscal reporting frameworks, tax audit/controversy
• Working knowledge of data management softwares like Alteryx will be a plus
• 8+ years of experience in a similar role in consulting, corporate tax technology team or tax product companies
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work cross functionally with tax partners, accounting partners, engineering teams and functional/technical architects.
• Lead a global team of technology professionals, to support business systems for our tax and finance teams in APAC, EMEA and LATAM and UCAN regions. This will include meeting with key stakeholders across time zones and will also involve some international travel.
• Partner with stakeholders in the tax teams and finance teams to assess automation requirements, define scope and execute projects in APAC, EMEA, LATAM and UCAN
• Proactively identify process automation and improvement opportunities, evaluate technology options, and provide recommendations to our tax leaders and finance leaders.
• Drive a strategic vision for automation of tax processes globally, by aligning best in class software with the corporate ERP system.
• Implement technology solutions in various tax functions, for US Income Tax, US International Tax, Indirect Tax and APAC/EMEA/LATAM tax teams.
• Have a strategic view and proactive vision to structure data needs for tax controversies and tax audits