It's an amazing time to join Netflix. We are shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide. Our marketing is focused on bringing consumers to our service through breakthrough campaigns for some of the most compelling, exclusive content in the world.
Since launching Netflix worldwide, we have witnessed exciting public reaction and early growth in Asia, and want to scale our operations in the region. We are looking to build a team of passionate, creative, local experts to make Netflix a meaningful contributor to pop culture, and a beacon of the entertainment industry in Indonesia.
As Film & series Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing local strategy and insights for the market, leading best in class creative campaigns for our global titles, and driving business growth.
Key Attributes in Detail:
• You will lead the marketing launch for iconic Netflix shows, and manage the franchise for subsequent seasons.
• You will lead all facets of marketing strategy from paid media, to social engagement, to local launch activations.
• You will be the key Marketing point of contact for Hollywood and global shows in Indonesia, and your cross-functional management (Consumer insights, comms, etc.) will be critical.
• You will manage creative and media agencies to deliver your title campaigns.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has deep knowledge in running a 360-campaign, from strategy development to tactical execution (including AV/trailers, digital/social, print and out-of-home).
• Has a passion for entertainment, specifically Hollywood films and series
• Has at least 7 years experience in relevant industries to demonstrate an ability to launch new IPs (e.g Gaming, entertainment, Sports)
• Speaks fluent English and Bahasa Indonesia
• Has a deep knowledge of Indonesia pop culture.
• Is a strategic thinker with a business mind: identifying key challenges and critical levers to drive growth of Netflix in the market.
• Has a deep understanding of consumer insights and how they are translated into creative strategy and campaigns.
• Has a proven track record of building world-class creative and launching campaigns that sparks excitement and passion within the local community.
• Has a deep understanding of the social media landscape: platform best practises and consumers (social) media behaviors.
• Is a cross-functional leader who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align early on overall strategy and goals. We want you to see the cross-functional collaboration through launch.
• Is able to effectively communicate different facets of their campaigns to executives, showrunners, talent and their representatives.
• Is an effective collaborator in a fast paced, multifaceted environment. We will typically have multiple campaigns launching at once.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kmpn-54-224-117-125-42 in your application.