With 204 million paid memberships in over 190 countries, Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service and is powered by a work culture that's focused on high performance and continuous improvement. This is a great opportunity to join our Korea office and drive how the best execution on marketing campaigns, on both quality and scale, as we continue to aggressively grow our slate of local and global original, exclusive content.
We're looking for an innovative, self-starter to fill the role of Manager, Film & Series Marketing, Korea and create breakthrough ideas that market our titles and create a lasting brand story for local members. From global blockbusters like Extraction, Bridgerton and The Queen's Gambit to our upcoming slate of distinctive, local Netflix originals, this is an opportunity to lead the development, launch and execution of 360 title campaigns that pierce the cultural zeitgeist and drive global conversation.
Our ideal candidate is strategic, solution-oriented and highly passionate about storytelling, as this person will serve as the strategist and creative lead for local original title campaigns.
We highly encourage reading the Who We Are section of the Netflix website and learning about the Netflix Culture to ensure that all candidates feel that Netflix is a good fit.
• Develop, lead and execute unique and conversational title campaigns which place Netflix in the middle of cool and at the edge of culture in Korea.
• Serve as creative lead for these campaigns from print/OOH, trailers/AV/Social, events/activations to non-traditional headline-grabbing creative.
• Work alongside other marketing functions (Editorial, Partnerships) to build impactful brand campaigns that demonstrate our values and ingrain us in Korean culture.
• Partner with and act as the main point of contact for local creative and media agencies to bring campaign creative to life.
• Work with and serve as the liaison between internal cross-functional teams (such as Publicity, Editorial, Partnerships, Product, Integrated Planning etc.), ensuring that all aspects of a title campaign are cohesive across all lines of business.
• Be a cultural ambassador to help Netflix better understand the needs and shifting cultural landscape of Korea.
• A seasoned creative exec/marketer with ~8 years of experience in building strategic and creative consumer marketing campaigns, preferably at a streamer, network or studio with a background in entertainment or for a global lifestyle brand that intersects with Korean entertainment + culture (TV, film, gaming, sport).
• A natural leader, team player and project manager; you are a selfless, collaborative marketing professional who will go beyond your roles to get great work done.
• Passionate about great stories. You can talk on and on about your favourite shows, genres, and creators you admire for your life.
• A proven track record of building impactful, world-class creative campaigns that connect with audiences and break through the cultural zeitgeist. We are not only building campaigns, we are transforming our properties into culturally relevant brands.
• Inherently bold and comfortable with risk-taking.
• Strong presentation, prioritization and decision making skills.
• An entrepreneurial mindset. This person should be a proactive self-starter, who is not afraid to get their hands dirty and wear multiple hats.
• Passionate and curious about all aspects of Netflix the Netflix business at large.
• Written and Verbal fluency in both English and Korean
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1yp40-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.