Netflix's Editorial team is part of the marketing arm and our goal is to uplift Netflix Indonesia's presence through managing and growing our digital presence. We build localised conversation and empower consumers with social currency that is as entertaining, off Netflix as it is on Netflix.
We're looking for a Manager of Editorial and Publishing who understands Indonesia's cultural fabric, has a balanced palette of both local and global conversation, and authentic love for entertainment. Someone who's always on top of the game when it comes to social innovation, able to understand the mix of art and science in creating organic brand love.
This person is willing to be hands-on and able to mentor and lead a team of multidisciplinary creatives to build editorial presence that fans will love.
• Lead ideation, conceptualization, production of creative assets that builds credibility and relevance with local Indonesian audiences.
• Develop strategies to organically grow and scale our audiences, communities and fandom.
• Communicate with internal and external resources along the editorial production process.
• Utilize internal and external analytics and data to inform strategy and detect new opportunities.
• Build, forecast and manage budgets.
• Stay on top of local and global trends, timely events, and upcoming title launches to seize on reactive opportunities for this audience.
• Partner with a cross-functional marcomms team to set context and establish trust.
The ideal candidate is/has
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in the digital editorial/marketing field. Being an entertainment geek is a plus.
• Comprehensive understanding of Indonesian cultural dynamic, both offline and especially online.
• Experience in using both data and intuition to make creatives that grabs attention and engages its audience.
• Able to connect great creatives with measurable results, using metric-driven strategy.
• Experimental; take risks and big swings with what you're creating. You are constantly looking for new ways to delight and inspire audiences. You're full of ideas and innovative approaches to format, structure and presentation of creative ideas.
• High tolerance for change, and the capacity to accomplish enormous amounts of work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Clear and proactive communicator with written and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
• A team player who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal teams/ colleagues to align early on in terms of strategy and goals. A big idea isn't a big idea if you're doing it alone.
• Most importantly, has respect and understanding for Netflix culture.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8jb1-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.