Manager, Digital Production Resource Strategy (EMEA)
Securing VFX and Virtual Production capacity is a challenge that requires fresh thinking. The VFX global resource strategy team assesses the visual effects and virtual production ecosystem to ensure demand can be met across a complex supply chain. This unique department keeps a pulse on market activity and works cross functionally to formulate strategic decisions to provision and support production. The successful candidate must have in-depth understanding of the entertainment technology space and a proven ability to compile rigerious market analysis, craft bespoke supplier and service provider deals and provide strategic support to the VFX and virtual production team. They know what it takes to service a global network of managers, producers and suppliers and create adoption across a wide range of content verticals. This is truly a unique role that will partner with cross-functional teams across all of Netflix from Creative to Production, Legal to Finance and pretty much everything in between.
• Provide supply chain assessments and craft flexible capacity assurance strategies that mitigate risk and provide optionality to titles.
• Partner with the VFX & Virtual Production team to outline value propositions and risk assessments for key services such as interactive lighting, visualization, scanning, performance capture, camera tracking, and on-set compositing
• Structure bespoke business development terms with suppliers and partners and oversee the execution and deal utilization with cross functional teams.
• Partner with data science and engineering to create KPI dashboards that measure adoption, return on investment and efficiency gains realized after deals are implemented.
• Integrate existing and develop new tool sets to deliver insightful analytics that aid in driving strategic resource decisions
• Create workflow to maintain market pricing, availability and performance metrics on suppliers and talent.
• Identify new market trends and methods to optimize the deployment of virtual production services in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
• Construct an operational framework that can serve a wide range of content types in EMEA.
• Maintain active VFX and Virtual Production resource partnerships in EMEA.
• Deep understanding of the media and technology workflows, suppliers and market trends
• Highly analytical and effective communicator able to perform in-depth strategic analysis and provide executive recommendations with thoughtful support
• Thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
• Motivated, disciplined, and able to work autonomously
• Skilled in developing complex business development solutions and creatively applying them to
operational challenges and limitations
• Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis
• Superuser with Excel, Tableau, Google Sheets and other complex financial modeling systems
• Deep knowledge of supply chain management and process innovation
• Lead diverse teams and develop top talent
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving
• Adept at writing, facilitating and presenting analyses.
• Must have prior experience in the entertainment, technology or gaming sector
• 7+ years of experience working for a leading virtual production service provider, management consulting firm, and/or media/entertainment/tech company in a strategy/business development role.
• Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature, preferably business, economics, or mathematics. MBA preferred.
• London or Amsterdam
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5z85z-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.