Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with more than 208 million members in over 190 countries worldwide. We're on a quest to entertain the world, and an integral part of this journey is attracting and delighting members and prospective members around the globe.
The Customer Health product team occupies a central role in uncovering compelling ways to attract and engage our global customers. Our research team culls insights to strengthen connections with current and future Netflix members through meaningful communications and experiences. The team accomplishes this by identifying untapped opportunities and pain points to fuel product innovations that delight customers and improve their end-to-end experiences with Netflix. This rich product space includes key product areas like messaging, customer service, accounts, identity and security.
We are looking for a seasoned leader to manage and scale a team of talented researchers, who enjoys innovating on holistic consumer experiences and identifying new ways to delight users. In this broad and highly strategic role, you will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with a diverse range of business partners and help deliver research solutions that will have significant business impact and more importantly, implications for our Netflix user experience.
In this role, you will:
• Lead and inspire a stunning team of senior product researchers to glean insights that guide our consumer engagement and member retention strategies
• Establish a vision and priorities for your team to help inform our product roadmaps
• Identify new opportunities to improve the user experience for customers around the world
• Guide, mentor and inspire your team to lead high-impact projects that span end-to-end product development
• Cultivate strong collaborations with cross-functional colleagues, including Product Management, Design, Data Science, Customer Service, Marketing and Communications, to bring the consumer perspective to the forefront of business decisions
• Strong leadership skills and a passion for translating findings into strategic recommendations
• Track record as a trusted thought partner, strong people manager and innovative leader
• Skilled communicator with a bias toward action and experience working with global cross-functional colleagues
• Passion for identifying untapped opportunities and connecting dots to guide strategy
• Ability to look at a set of needs across the business and identify key questions, themes, and potential for business impact; a ruthless, but gracious prioritizer
• Experience setting research priorities, defining objectives, developing roadmaps, and synthesizing insights across studies
• Expertise in user experience methodologies and hands-on international research experience
• Embodies the Netflix values while bringing a new perspective to continue improving our culture
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55w97-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.