The Mgr, CREWS Technology will lead and build a high impact technology team focused on delivering solutions to support CREWS (Corporate Real Estate, Workplace, Safety and Security). You will own the strategy, development and deployment of real estate technology for the company. We're looking for someone who has a passion for staying up to date with the latest in technology offerings, has managed scalable programs and has built and grown services and programs in previous roles.
This role will be based in Hollywood, CA and reports to the CREWS Global Program Manager.
• Lead and develop the overall CREWS technology strategy and planning for Netflix locations worldwide
• Build, enhance and align communication with business partners to successfully scale along with peer strategy bets, staffing, etc.
• Evolve and grow existing products and services to constantly deliver a better experience such as building management technology, visitor management, key management, etc.
• Research industry trends, introduce and transition new technology into the organization in partnership with Netflix technical teams
• Maintain CREWS systems to ensure data integrity and system availability to minimize potential downtime issues
• Provide first-line supervision, mentoring, and leadership of team members.
• Manage and develop a multi-vendor / consultant network as well as leverage existing network to ensure appropriate solutions are in pace to minimize business risk exposure
• Bachelor's degree (advanced degree preferred) in engineering or equivalent with 10+ years of experience at a multinational technology company or entertainment studio
• Demonstrated leadership experience in building, managing, mentoring, and inspiring technology teams with a proven track record of leveraging data to drive significant business impact
• Experience designing and implementing facilities technologies for corporate facilities and studio/production sites across all major regions worldwide.
• Ability to identify, analyze, and explain the present or future needs for proposed technology initiatives to senior management
• Comfortable leading large cross functional initiatives and collaborating with cross-functional management from both technical (Information Security, Network Engineering, Data Privacy) and non-technical teams
• Solid understanding of information security, network architecture and cloud offerings
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r119xe-34-239-177-24-42 in your application.