The Product Creative Studio team partners with content creators and distributors to define how their content is creatively represented on Netflix. The team also works as a centralized hub within Netflix to define the creative strategy of titles on service, working closely with internal creative teams and agencies. At its core, the work is grounded in creativity with a strong understanding of how the Netflix product works. Our purpose is to create the most compelling discovery experience through artwork, video, and copy to connect our millions of global subscribers to the content they love.
We are looking for a manager in Alphaville, São Paulo Brazil who will not only lead, but help define how we launch titles on and off of the Netflix platform in Latin America. You will inspire creatives to do their best work. You will provide guidance and let the teams do what they do best, tell stories. You will ensure all of our partners and stakeholders are also along for the ride.
You will build and manage a team of designers and video editors who drive the acquisition and exploration of all creative elements for both licensed and original branded LATAM content on our service. You'll create strong partnerships and collaborate across Marketing, Content Acquisitions and Product to bring our subscribers a unique and unparalleled internet TV experience.
Our north star is creative excellence and our challenge is scale. It is a simple mission we take very seriously. You can help us accomplish this mission if you have a passion for creative; if you are an artist driven by curiosity and geek out over data; if you've built creative teams, inspired them to do their best work and invested in their growth; if you have the right blend of creative experience, team leadership, operational acumen and adaptability. If you fit this description you might be the right person for our Product Creative Studio. We seek best-in-class talent to pair with our best-in-class content and platform.
Reporting to the Director of Product Creative Studio LATAM, you will lead a growing team of high level creatives. You will be responsible for empowering and inspiring the team, ensuring optimal organizational health and operational excellence all while championing creative excellence at Netflix scale. This role is not involved in the tactical of each title's launch, but rather, directionally leading teams to push, challenge and innovate in the launch of all titles. You will partner with teams across Netflix to ensure all title creative launches on time and on brand.
But most importantly, you will lead with an eye towards the future, not where we are today, but where we should and will be headed. This role is responsible for not only high level creative thinking but the ability to get us there.
• Empower the team to refine creative excellence as defined by our peers and ourselves
• Repeatedly delivering creative excellence on promotional assets on time with right-sized effort and budget
• Build and encourage a best-in-class leadership team through coaching and mentoring
• Deep curiosity about not only the creative process but the way the creative process is operationalized
• Inspire high level creatives to do their best work and provide pathways to do it.
• Disrupt conventional promotional creative development, execution, tactics and workflows.
• Identify and implement opportunities for improving creative quality and scale.
• Build relationships and set clear expectations with partner teams (Marketing, Product, Content) and ensure on-time delivery and collaboration across all title teams.
• Identify and clear potential roadblocks and/or issues that could deter from team objectives.
• Determine the most effective path and strategy for IC growth, team impact and development.
• Identify opportunities to maximize cost effectiveness without impact to creative development or excellence.
• Build an inclusive and diverse team with varied perspectives, background and experience to ensure we are meeting the global needs of the business.
• Partner with engineering, data and strategy teams to define new paths to develop high quality creative at scale.
• 10+ years of experience leading a large, highly functioning, highly productive, multi-discipline, global creative team.
• Functional expertise in either Static Design, MoGraph or AV, with the portfolio to show it
• A leader of leaders, with demonstrated excellence in inclusion and diversity, mentoring and developing the group for maximum org health
• Experience in entertainment, storytelling, (advertising or marketing) a must.
• Highly effective, succinct communicator that works well with all partners and levels of leadership.
• Experience in developing or implementing scaled software solutions is a plus.
• Must be curious and willing to build non-traditional teams, workflows and campaigns.
• Must have a strong passion for developing world-class creative.
• Must be able to navigate effectively with autonomy in an environment of ambiguity.
• Must be adaptable and have the ability to lead through change.
• Must thrive in a fast-paced, high performance environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5z520-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.