Manager Creative Marketing
- Executive (10+ years) Experience
About the company:
Powered by a work culture focused on high performance and continuous improvement, Netflix is the world's biggest Internet television network, present in 190 countries, serving more than 183 million subscribers.
Original content is core to our ongoing global success, and to support this global expansion we are quickly growing our slate of local-language originals. These are produced using local production companies and talent. We believe that creating original content will help us delight and win over local audiences while also building love for Netflix around the world.
About the assignment:
We are looking for an experienced marketing executive to support us on at least 6 months basis with the strategic and creative development of our marketing campaigns promoting Spanish Netflix original content.
In this temporary assignment, you will support Netflix Team in Spain in building campaigns for the international launch of Netflix local originals produced in Spain.
• Develop our Spanish Original Series shows into strong title and franchise brands globally.
• Write briefs to guide the global creative process and align internal marketing teams on goals and overall strategy for the launch.
• The development of the creative campaigns, management workflows and production of required marketing shoots.
• Oversee the creative direction and execution and production process across all channels with our partner agencies and internal stakeholders (AV, key visuals, media assets).
• Project management of ongoing campaigns
• Senior working experience (at least 10 years)
• Fluency in English and Spanish is mandatory
• Previous experience in building strategic insight-led 360 consumer marketing campaigns preferably with a background in entertainment, global lifestyle or renowned creative agency
• Previous experience producing/managing photo/AV shoots;Native understanding of digital advertising
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Previous international working experience is preferred
• Passion for TV content is a must
This is a temporary position. You will be payrolled through one of our partners or, if possible, we'll engage you as an independent contractor.