Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with over 247 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
At Netflix, the Ads Product Marketing Team specializes in bringing our Ad products to the B2B Advertising marketplace, which includes a suite of Ad Measurement products.
Product Marketing has a key role in the development of go-to-market strategies for the Ad Measurement products. You will work collaboratively and cross-functionally with the Ad Measurement team and other key stakeholders to define our product narrative, specifically for Measurement.
We are seeking a passionate, curious and collaborative Ads Measurement Product Marketing Manager to join our growing Ad Product Marketing team. Additionally, you will contribute to broader business tactics and pursue learning and development opportunities to consistently grow and evolve as a Netflix marketer and leader.
• Lead the go-to-market efforts for our campaign effectiveness and ad measurement products (both 1st and 3rd party) & enhance existing offerings' positioning, in close partnership with the Ad Measurement team and other cross-functional stakeholders (ad product, sales, UX, measurement, policy, etc)
• Be a trusted partner to the product, measurement and sales teams, and assist in establishing a feedback loop that encompasses all necessary customer and market inputs to influence product development
• Bring a deep understanding of the Ads Measurement industry, trends, competitive landscape and work with cross-functional stakeholders to create strong narratives that bring the unique differentiation that Netflix offers to our clients and help drive adoption.
• Identify and execute marketing needs to support campaign measurement products in the market (e.g. materials, demos, assets, etc) that bring solutions to life in a succinct and exciting way
• Work across teams to align on and roll out measurement solutions in tentpole events (eg, CES, Upfront, Cannes)
• Collaborate cross-functionally (Comms, Ad Product, Marketing) to ensure a consistent ads narrative.
• Collaborate with Research teams to include audience and industry insights that can inform the development of new ad solution offerings and their positioning in the market.
What We're Looking For
• 5-7+ years experience in product marketing within the digital advertising space with specific experience on GTM for Measurement products (eg - Audience Reach, brand/ Campaign Effectiveness, MMM, etc)
• Nice to have: Direct experience in managing or measuring CTV/streaming or linear TV marketing campaigns
• Strong experience in partnering cross-functionally on product strategy, product positioning/narrative and GTM launches, specifically for Measurement products
• Excellent communication and storytelling skills, with comfort in understanding research data
• Ability to collaborate in an environment that values team culture and inclusiveness.
• Excel at teamwork and have an ability to execute on near-term business priorities while simultaneously with building a long-term strategy for ad product marketing
• Have strategic vision that is coupled with strong project management, planning, and organizational skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to deliver work under tight timelines.
• High-level understanding of product growth and developing strategic roadmaps
• Demonstrated ability to create detailed and actionable Product Briefs
• A strong attention to detail and eye towards using the 80/20 rule to address problems.
• Knowledge of the ad-supported streaming space and and ad tech ecosystem
Our compensation structure consists solely of an annual salary; we do not have bonuses. You choose each year how much of your compensation you want in salary versus stock options. To determine your personal top of market compensation, we rely on market indicators and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to determine your compensation in the market range. The range for this role is $170,000 - $360,000.
Netflix provides comprehensive benefits including Health Plans, Mental Health support, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match, Stock Option Program, Disability Programs, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, Family-forming benefits, and Life and Serious Injury Benefits. We also offer paid leave of absence programs. Full-time hourly employees accrue 35 days annually for paid time off to be used for vacation, holidays, and sick paid time off. Full-time salaried employees are immediately entitled to flexible time off. See more detail about our Benefits here.Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk6848-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.