Finance BI Solution Architect
Remote / Virtual
Netflix's Corporate Development team oversees the company's M&A activities and explores other new business opportunities. Our group is looking for a seasoned professional to be responsible for integration and all operational aspects of our M&A activity. In that space, you will work closely with the M&A deal team and will serve as the bridge between the Corporate Development team and internal and external stakeholders throughout the M&A process from evaluation to execution, including diligence, closing and integration.
What you will do:
• Lead project management of Corporate Development team activities, including M&A diligence and integration efforts and coordination of deal activity with our internal stakeholders across Content, HR, Legal, Finance, etc.
• Head up M&A integration efforts, serving as an advisor on integration strategy and designing integration plans and processes to ensure that we achieve the strategic and operational objectives of each transaction
• Lead cross-functional M&A meetings, author and distribute regularly scheduled written updates for each deal, and present updates to executive management
• In conjunction with the deal team, project manage each M&A deal from start to finish by partnering with our internal stakeholders. To do this, you will:
• Create operations specific project plans and timelines and ensure execution across all workstreams
• Ensure project roles and responsibilities are clear and tasks are assigned correctly
• Generate current and future frameworks, workflows, and other key processes to improve organization, team efficiency and M&A diligence and integration processes
• Nurture strong stakeholder relationships with cross-functional partners
• Communicate clearly and succinctly with all stakeholders to ensure alignment and meet integration objectives
What we are looking for:
• Integration thought-leader with 10+ years of experience and a minimum of 50 deals of varying sizes, executed with a track record of success
• Very strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to take initiative and lead and navigate through ambiguity
• Effective written and verbal communication skills; ability to influence stakeholders and cross-functional partners, motivating and collaborating while driving results
• Excellent interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
• Continuous improvement mindset; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1pvwx-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.