Come join the team responsible for the localization of all marketing and promotional content for Netflix! We work to empower diverse, local campaigns and promotional assets through scalable, high-quality localization. We are looking for an experienced Localization Program Manager, responsible for the marketing localization strategy through our operational and creative excellence principles. You will do that in a number of ways: identify and execute opportunities and propose solutions; optimize workflows and establish quality standards and tiering methodologies for marketing localization. Through rigorous analysis and insightful data, you will lead initiatives to improve our processes to continuously evolve and scale our business. The Localization Program Manager will be the localization ambassador for key marketing initiatives in our EMEA and APAC regions and build strong stakeholder relationships and agency partnerships to continue to improve our ways of working and to deliver against our creative and operational excellence principles.
Responsibilities: Strategy and innovation
• Determine marketing localization strategies for on and off-service promotional assets within EMEA & APAC: set goals, create and implement action plans, and evaluate processes and results.
• Lead and support region-specific innovation initiatives and working groups.
• Devise frameworks for executing exception-based workflows for regional marketing, editorial, and publishing teams.
• Create business cases to enhance workflows and tooling, and align with engineering and product teams on solutions.
• Establish tiering methodologies for our high-priority titles.
• Partner with cross-functional stakeholders on establishing operational and creative excellence key metrics for marketing localization, conduct ongoing analysis to identify trends, ensure high-quality localization standards, and measure success.
Cross-functional collaboration and stakeholder management
• Partner with cross-functional teams (e.g. language managers, content localization operations, local marketing managers, AV producers, campaign, and title operations) to identify areas of improvement in workflows and implement scalable solutions.
• Establish reliable, accurate, and timely (proactive) communications on our priorities and initiatives, using data frameworks to communicate the impact of the operational and creative excellence solutions.
• Establish and maintain strong, effective partnerships with regional and global teams, providing ongoing insights on program status and changes.
• Communicate with stakeholders to gain alignment and support on project goals and decisions that will increase member joy.
• Evangelize globalization and marketing localization strategy and best practices to our regional stakeholders and share regional perspectives, priorities, and feedback on quality issues with cross-functional teams.
• Bachelor or Master's degree in Localization, Marketing or Business Operations, International Studies or equivalent experience as applicable.
• 10+ years experience in program management working in localization, marketing operations, global software or product launches, creative content, and/or subtitle localization desired.
• Ability to successfully lead large-scale innovative, and cross-functional programs.
• Ability to present and/or tailor communications towards different audiences, from peers to executives.
• Experience initiating, leading, and managing complex, long-term organizational change programs.
• Knowledge of Tableau & SQL is a plus.
• You are a team player, you flex your style to partner with people from other cultures and value their input.
• You farm for dissent proactively and keep stakeholders engaged and informed.
• You synthesize ideas, make informed decisions, and thrive at the execution of the next steps.
• You are accountable for what you commit to delivering.
• You are comfortable with ambiguity and adaptable to rapidly changing requirements.
• You have a passion for TV, Movies, and entertaining a global audience.
• You strongly embody company cultural values in judgment, communication, curiosity, innovation, and impact.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1bk8x-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.