At Netflix, we are shaping the future of entertainment. We are the first truly global internet entertainment network, and we want the world to experience the joy of entertainment wherever and whenever they want.
The Netflix Legal Ops and Technology team is looking for an experienced, curious, and innovative analyst to work across a suite of third party applications used by the Legal team.
This is an opportunity to be part of a public company with a great consumer brand and to help Netflix shape the future of entertainment.
• Work as part of a project team to aid in the rollout of new applications, upgrades, and enhancements. Assist in planning, UAT, and managing timelines and tasks as needed.
• Experience supporting custom solutions with option to learn how to configure proprietary third-party applications over time
• Identify and drive impactful projects stemming from the core role as well as other areas on the legal operations and technology team's roadmap as needed.
• Create a feedback loop for solutions and services developed in internally and external third-party solutions..
• Support and track requests that come in via emails, Slack, and other various sources. Devise creative, unique documentation and support techniques for Legal team members as needed.
• Configure systems, business processes, and build reports and dashboards based on business requirements.
• Identify and recommend process improvement, service, and automation opportunities
• Train Legal team members on best practices for Airtable and other 3rd party tools.
• Suggest and socialize new workflows to facilitate change management.
• 5-7 years of experience in a related position such as in any level of general or specific IT support and configuration, legal operations, project management, business or systems analyst
• Troubleshooting and analysis skills with the ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical colleagues
• Customer service oriented with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations and the ability to serve multiple customers and deliver a solid experience.
• Strong communication, collaboration, verbal and written skills
• Strong data analysis skills and experience working with relational database technologies is preferred but not required.
• Ability to navigate new, unknown technologies and learn how to manage them quickly and support a large user base
• Experience working with databases and the movement of information across a series of applications (manually or via APIs)
• Proficiency building complex bases in Airtable (or deep understanding of relationship database design and best practices and passion for translating to and learning next technologies)
• Understanding of general ticketing support systems and other enterprise applications like Monday.com, Asana.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r119om-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.